2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGE CHANGE EXPECTED PERFORMANCE CHANGE FROM PREVIOUS SEASON
23 to 24 +2%
24 to 25 no change
25 to 26 -2%
26 to 27 -4%
27 to 28 -6%
28 to 29 -9%
29 to 30 -11%
30 to 31 -17%
31 to 32 -22%
32 to 33 -35%
33 to 34 -57%
34 to 35 -146%

here's the distribution of peak seasons by age:
Age Pct
23 5.7%
24 11.5%
25 16.1%
26 19.3%
27 12.0%
28 9.9%
29 7.3%
30 7.3%
31 3.6%
32 5.7%
33 0.5%
34 1.0%

guys genereally peak at 24-25-26-27-28, serious decline starts at 29, outliers exist but this is the average.
Great info, repped. Can you link your source / database? 

Is there a distribution for all-stars or All-NBA, HOF, etc? Would be interested in seeing that.

Who wins a ring first Melo or KD?
Beasley 
nthat.gif

Kd younger and a better player already.

even then both might not ever win but id put money on kd.

Last edited:
@ESPNSteinLine
Free agent whisper one week out: Mavs not only expect to have chance to make face-to-face pitch to Melo but also plan to pursue Pau Gasol

Taking the D out of Dallas

Last edited:
Great info, repped. Can you link your source / database? 

Is there a distribution for all-stars or All-NBA, HOF, etc? Would be interested in seeing that.

per basketball reference, no they don't have it separated by type but you can do a search like this

http://www.basketball-reference.com...tat=&c5comp=gt&c6mult=1.0&c6stat=&order_by=ws

single seasons; played in the NBA member of the Hall of Fame; was an All-Star selection; qualified for Minutes Per Game Leaderboard; sorted by descending Win Shares.

you can see in the list most of them are in that 24-28 sweet spot.

Has Bron peaked ?

Seemed a step slower this year , not sure if its from lack of effort or what but something was off especially in the Finals.

I remember about halfway thru the season he got his first triple double I was like nah that can't be right.

Has Bron peaked ?

Seemed a step slower this year , not sure if its from lack of effort or what but something was off especially in the Finals.

I remember about halfway thru the season he got his first triple double I was like nah that can't be right.

Physically probably but stat wise probably no

Has Bron peaked ?

Lebron has the tendency to put up games like 28 Pts , 10 reb, and 9 ast throughout the season. I believe his only triple double in 2012 was game 5 of the finals.

Last edited:
Has Bron peaked ?

yeah, i think he reached his ceiling, its all about staying consistent now

Has Bron peaked ?

I would say yes he has. I was watching old games from around 07/08 and right off the bat you notice that his explosiveness is not the same. He's about to be 30 though so it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom