2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was halfway trolling with that.

But to put it into a basketball perspective, in the West you need a dominant scorer to win. With the Clips its been same old **** every year. I know Blake is younger and a better overall player, but only 1 (arguably 2) players in the league are better offensive players than Melo.

Cp3 and Melo can make it happen. This is if the Clips are in "win now" mode which I think they are.

Its MUCH harder to stop Cp3 and Melo than Cp3 and Blake imo.

Last edited:
The Clippers were the #1 offense in the NBA last year... but they need a dominant scorer?

Blake will be their dominant scorer.

Melo isn't a ball stopper.

But that trade was just so damn stupid I think homie is trolling :lol: :lol: Blake hasn't even hit his prime yet and Melo's 30. Why in the world would the Clippers say yes to that trade :lol: :lol: as if bringing melo would make them better than what they are with blake.

Blakes in his prime

The Clippers were the #1 offense in the NBA last year... but they need a dominant scorer?

Blake will be their dominant scorer.

It was Miami, Spurs, Clips. You really believe Blake can be the go2 guy on offense?

I just think Blake needs to be your #3 option to win it all. You can win with Melo as your #2.

Last edited:
I just think Blake needs to be your #3 option to win it all. You can win with Melo as your #2.

Cp3 cant be your #1 either, melo just needs to play with someone else that can score consistently, you cant win with cp3 or blake taking the most shots on the team, they arent dominant scoring threats consistently, melos up their with kobe kd & bron as the only dominant scorers in the game

I guess fisher forgot to wear all his rings when he went to talk to melo. Hahahahaha Phil Jackson and his moronic strategy's.

moronic strategy's.
nerd.gif

Why would the clips trade Quake for ball stopping Melo? Wtf

But that trade was just so damn stupid I think homie is trolling :lol: :lol: Blake hasn't even hit his prime yet and Melo's 30. Why in the world would the Clippers say yes to that trade :lol: :lol: as if bringing melo would make them better than what they are with blake.

Blake is in his prime..

what makes some of you say something about prime? with certain age and what not :smh:

Why would the clips trade Quake for ball stopping Melo? Wtf

But that trade was just so damn stupid I think homie is trolling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Blake hasn't even hit his prime yet and Melo's 30. Why in the world would the Clippers say yes to that trade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
as if bringing melo would make them better than what they are with blake.
Blake is in his prime..

what makes some of you say something about prime? with certain age and what not
mean.gif
i thought a players prime was like 27-28

Blake is in his prime..

what makes some of you say something about prime? with certain age and what not :smh:

Joakin just hit 30 if I'm not mistaken

He just really peeked/hit his potential
Imo

So yea age isn't much if your performing, it just means there's A ticking clock

Last edited:
I say 24-29 would be most players' primes, 27 usually being a player's peak.
i look at the peak as being in their prime

like to me you cant be in your prime for 5 years

like you can peak early, and still hit your prime later

peaking is like the best physical condition/athleticism

priming is like skills/mentality/talent

dudes in here dont even know what prime is and im called a troll and an idiot 24/7 :lol:

glad i dont participate in serious conversations on here then you guys wouldnt call me a troll as much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom