2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Portland is worthless. I actually think they have a better future than Houston :lol:

Pop would turn Tony Wroten into Manu.

laugh.gif

i really cant wait for Rose to shut all these haters the hell up.
I hope so too. I have like 35 individual quotes ready to be unleashed.

It would be hard to turn Cousins in an Elite player especially if Cousins problems are mental.

Pop doesn't work like that, he's not a whisperer like Phil.

Look at how Phil and Pop both handled Rodman

Cousins doesn't have mental problems. He's 23 year old adjusting to not getting foul calls he rightfully deserves.

And he plays for a terrible team. I think people don't realize how hard it is to lose more games in NBA season than in your entire college and high school career.

It's scressful, bruh

Not only bad choices, but little stability. Discussions on the team selling, no strong head figure/coach. He's not exactly on a thriving situation. Yes I've personally criticized him in the past for being a baby, but he's done a lot of growing up. I'd really like for him to stop settling though, and become a bully on the low post.

Love Boogie and feel like he's definitely headed in the right direction. The only thing that held him back last year is his conditioning. Sac was my league pass team so I watched quite a bit of them last year, and his "immaturity" is completely overblown. That being said, he is a hard player to officiate, and he does get fouled a lot more than the refs acknowledge.

It just looks like he can improve on his conditioning / motor. If he could do that, he would be even more spectacular than he is now. Too many times in games where he'll have an offensive possession, play extremely hard, get position and all of that, miss the shot, and shake his head and start walking up the floor instead of running. Sure he may have thought he was fouled, but from looking at film, it just looks like he gets tired and uses the refs as an outlet for his lack of conditioning. He also starts to make some terrible decisions when he gets fatigued as well.

Conditioning might be why he settles on offensive possessions like I mentioned. It's like, I just watched him destroy someone on the block, then he bails the defender out with a 10 ft jumpshot

Conditioning might be why he settles on offensive possessions like I mentioned. It's like, I just watched him destroy someone on the block, then he bails the defender out with a 10 ft jumpshot

Yup exactly. That's what I meant by he makes poor decisions when he gets fatigued. You can see it, he starts laboring up and down the floor, and then starts bailing the defense out by going further and further from the basket shooting jumpers after he clearly just destroyed someone down low. He also starts turning it over as well too.

Yup exactly. That's what I meant by he makes poor decisions when he gets fatigued. You can see it, he starts laboring up and down the floor, and then starts bailing the defense out by going further and further from the basket shooting jumpers after he clearly just destroyed someone down low. He also starts turning it over as well too.

And that's where his stupid fouls come in. He commits so many dumb fouls just from refusing to slide his feet.

Come the **** on man, take that **** somewhere else. We're trying to avoid those circular debates in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom