2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
#therereturn. :pimp:

Rose do look like a cat, I hope he has nine lives and can get back to the player we saw win MVP at 22.

[quote name="arstyle27"][quote name="Zyzz"]:lol:

i really cant wait for Rose to shut all these haters the hell up.[/quote]I hope so too. I have like 35 individual quotes ready to be unleashed.[/quote]DBD's nearly 20 posts over 3 appearances was a stronger return than Rose's will be.

36 :D

Last edited:
IMO there are only 1 or 2 teams pop doesn't make the playoffs with in the league this last year.

Last edited:
with how east the weak was too? or id guess thatd be to his advantage 
laugh.gif

Pop's greatest skill is training and development, which is woefully underrated in the worship of X&O coaches. He didn't even design his brilliant offense, he took it from Da'ntoni. But his management of players and his teaching is so, so much better than anyone else out there.

Phil was special at that too. Especially with his stars. Kobe and Shaq and Jordan and Pippen don't become what they were without him.

Pop is great and I'm a Spurs fan but to say that Pop could take all but 2 teams to the playoffs is ridiculous

Am I the only one who remembers the 1996 season?

The Spurs have a great culture but to say Pop could just move that culture from place to place isn't realistically especially at a professional level

[quote name="rck3sactown"][quote name="DarthSka""][quote name="durantula"]IMO there are only 1 or 2 teams pop doesn't make the playoffs with in the league this last year.[/quote] Lakers, Sixers, Kings [/quote]Fixed[/quote]That Sacramento arithmetic. :smokin

Last edited:
Pop is great and I'm a Spurs fan but to say that Pop could take all but 2 teams to the playoffs is ridiculous

Am I the only one who remembers the 1996 season?

The Spurs have a great culture but to say Pop could just move that culture from place to place isn't realistically especially at a professional level

Blatant tank but yea I get what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom