2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made this trade in the NBA trade machine today....not saying this is a genius idea but I'm just curious what you all think about this....4 team trade 
laugh.gif

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kq3rary

Last edited:

Seems like the Knicks would be a top 4 team if happen, T wolves would stay in the lottery, and warriors would just fall off

Edit: ok maybe not top 4
No way the Warriors would fall off..They'd have Chandler and Gibson down low to fill out the team with Curry,Thompson and Iguadala.  Their defense in the paint would be way better than what it is now. 

Last edited:
Bulls looking into possibly acquiring Aaron Afflalo. I see this as more of a backup plan if we dont land Melo. Bulls would still amnesty Boozer, bring over Miritoc, sign Afflalo, try to move up in the draft....

We'll see.

interesting......... I don't see how Thornton fits with Cleveland at all

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]480432728781774849[/MEDIA]"]
Going online now: ESPN sources say Nets and Cavs are discussing Marcus Thornton-for-Jarrett Jack trade
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) June 21, 2014

[/quote]Deron Williams :lol: :lol: :lol:

What does trading for a backup PG have to do with Deron? Do you think Jack would come in and take his starting spot or sometbing?

Just for conversation, here's something you can do.

Take one of the recent 'stacked' championship teams, minus the coach. 'Back-to-back Heat, sans Spo. Jesus/Garnett/Pierce, sans Doc. Kobe/Odom/Artest/Pau, sans Phil. Replace the with YOUR PICK for one of the worst coaches in the league. You hate MDA? Then put MDA coaching the back-to-back Heat. Hate Mike Brown? Cool, he's coaching that Celtics team, then.

Now take a middle of the road team, out in the 1st round (or 2nd round in the Leastern conference). Mavs. Brooklyn. Grizzlies. Give them a coach YOU think highly of. You fight against people saying Spo is overrated? Then put Spo on this middle-of-the-road squad. Pop is your guy? Have him coach the Mavs or Wizards then...

... against that first team, coached by a scrub.

Me PERSONALLY, I think that would damn near unanimously show how important coaching is.

Like, I think this year's Wizards coached by Pop (my favorite coach in the league) would crush that '08 championship Celtics squad coached by Mike Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom