2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan opinions- Melo ain't that good, he plays no D, he slows his team play with ISO play, he's fat, he's lazy, not a winner, shrinks in playoffs

Fan opinions of Melo joining their team- Please Lord, I will never ask for anything else if you let us get Melo. If Melo doesn't join my team I'm going back to hating on him

Yup. Why would Bulls fans bash Carmelo? It's not like he left your team or something. Never even played there.

@tyonenine
Hahahaha Hahahaha

Fellas. Thankfully Dallas won a ring recently. I was going for them that year and I remember it like yesterday. I'm a huge Dirk Nowitzski fan

Met Cuban and Dirk years ago. Cuban was MAD cool, Dirk was too. Nothing but love for that team and Cuban. I was happy as hell they won that ring :smokin

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Delonte West is on the Clippers' summer league roster

roll.gif
Spears is late

Melo slander is ridiculous theres probably been one time when he had the better team in the playoffs and lost, for the most part he has never been surrounded with the proper talent to win any of significance.

rational people understand this.

Pure haters won't.
They still think if team A is good, but team B is better, then team A sucks, and star on team A is a loser and can't win

It been known Doc was trying to give Delonte West another chance. I hope it works out but the dude is more trouble than he's worth. Too unreliable off the court, he's literally insane. I wonder what sorts of weird stuff he's been getting in to the past few years
laugh.gif

Another thing about the Frye signing, how much do the Magic regret letting Ryan Anderson go?

So bad.

LeBron can stay. LeBron can leave. Because if he stays, it's still 2014. He ain't going back to alternate 2009 to bring back Danny Granger.

LeBron
Bosh
Wade
McRoberts
Granger
Napier
Allen
Ennis
Cole

Yeah, I'm sure he's blowing up Riley's phone to re-sign now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom