2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron can stay. LeBron can leave. Because if he stays, it's still 2014. He ain't going back to alternate 2009 to bring back Danny Granger.

LeBron
Bosh
Wade
McRoberts
Granger
Napier
Allen
Ennis
Cole

Yeah, I'm sure he's blowing up Riley's phone to re-sign now.

thats a sweet team

not srs

Orlando
McBob and...Chalmers? :lol:

They won't be making it to another finals with that lineup tho. They still haven't addressed issues like interior defense...or defense period.

I still think 'Bron looked like he was through with them clowns win he left game 5 with 6:30 to go. Dude legit looked disgusted with the whole team.
Mcbob is another stretch big man who can knock down 3s and pass. Granger knocks down 3s. What team is gonna beat Miami in the east :lol:? That team up there does not sound as bad as your making it to seem and you don't even know what Ennis can do.

LeBron can stay. LeBron can leave. Because if he stays, it's still 2014. He ain't going back to alternate 2009 to bring back Danny Granger.

LeBron
Bosh
Wade
McRoberts
Granger
Napier
Allen
Ennis
Cole

I still feel this team is a Finals contender. Seriously.

Like I said on Twitter...

I really hate that Orlando went after these vets mainly because they should have waited to see how much their young players developed for the upcoming season. If a lot of their players make a nice jump, then I can see why they wanted to add some vets. BUT, you can still grab a lot of vets from teams looking to trade them away (expiring contracts) or guys with 2 year deals. I understood hey had to use up some of their caproom, so that's why choosing the latter seemed like the smarter option.

Last edited:

LeBron
Bosh
Wade
McRoberts
Granger
Napier
Allen
Ennis
Cole

They'd be right back in the Finals next season.

LeBron
Bosh
Wade
McRoberts
Granger
Napier
Allen
Ennis
Cole

Roster so poor

LeBron
Bosh
Wade
McRoberts
Granger
Napier
Allen
Ennis
Cole

because it is :lol:

probably not beating any western conference teams, but that's another story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom