2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron can stay. LeBron can leave. Because if he stays, it's still 2014. He ain't going back to alternate 2009 to bring back Danny Granger.

LeBron
Bosh
Wade
McRoberts
Granger
Napier
Allen
Ennis
Cole

Yeah, I'm sure he's blowing up Riley's phone to re-sign now.
that roster would easily win the east without any trouble.

Like I said on Twitter...

I really hate that Orlando went after these vets mainly because they should have waited to see how much their young players developed for the upcoming season. If a lot of their players make a nice jump, then I can see why they wanted to add some vets. BUT, you can still grab a lot of vets from teams looking to trade them away (expiring contracts) or guys with 2 year deals. I understood hey had to use up some of their caproom, so that's why choosing the latter seemed like the smarter option.

They already have Oladipo, Payton, Harkless, Harris, Gordon, Vucevic. Not even gonna count O'Quinn and Nicholson. They have too many young guys. Frye fits a need AND won't take much time away from the good guys. Gotta start signing vets eventually - can't just play 10 young guys in the NBA.

I dont like the ben gordon 9 mill signing because they have seth curry on their summer league roster. Could have saved 8.5 million and got the same 1-2 3s a game.

They'd be right back in the Finals next season.

Maybe. But the goal ain't to have the most conference championships ever.

Roster so poor

Basically. But I'm just a hater. :rolleyes

because it is :lol:

probably not beating any western conference teams, but that's another story

Exactly. He's re-signing to be in the exact same position, but worse because of Wade lack of production to money blackhole. Whatever help McRoberts/Granger bring doesn't compare to the ridiculous drop off in production from "Flash".

that roster would easily win the east without any trouble.

Really. Okay.

Last edited:
That Miami team this year would have beat OKC in the finals lol. But now all of a sudden the roster is trash :lol: y'all talk all the **** during the season how people are trying to call miami the Miami Cavaliers just to save Brons ***. But now all of a sudden you guys want him to leave and the roster is trash :lol: make up y'all minds please.

Last edited:
Did Rose make the team?
Already on IR

tumblr_m8trwjKpAr1rxevt4o1_500.gif

He just skipped a third of the damn season so yes, I'd say his production has dropped off.

THIS. People only want to talk about the Finals but homie sat out 28 games while Bron was busting his *** to even get them to that position. Not nearly the same player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom