2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ii think bosh to Houston would be great for them but McHale ain't the one to get them over the hump. Wes would be soooo deep

Dude y'all Heat d riders gotta realize that Wade is on the decline. Did he have a great season statistically? Yes. Lowest point average in a season since his rookie year with a lower number of games played.

D Wade is very far from trash and teams in the league would love to have him on their team but dude is definitely on the decline. How are you guys just gonna blatantly ignore his play on BOTH sides of the court in the finals. When's the last time a superstar underperformed in such an atrocious manner? Like dawg lol

He averaged 26.7 points, 8.1 assists, 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 steals per game in the playoffs
then he lost. so...all in all he had an ok season. a GREAT series in the playoffs...then lost. now...his great series, is better than wades better season, and 3 good series in the playoffs?

Word to my stats class, as the sample size increases, the Mean will balance out to what it's supposed to be. Small sample sizes lie all the time.

Lower minutes, lower games played, lower FGA's (All way lower) will give you results that aren't reflective of who Wade truly is as a ball player at this stage of his career.

Dude y'all Heat d riders gotta realize that Wade is on the decline. Did he have a great season statistically? Yes. Lowest point average in a season since his rookie year with a lower number of games played.

D Wade is very far from trash and teams in the league would love to have him on their team but dude is definitely on the decline. How are you guys just gonna blatantly ignore his play on BOTH sides of the court in the finals. When's the last time a superstar underperformed in such an atrocious manner? Like dawg lol
NOBODY is arguing that wade is on a decline. NOBODY. the point is, wade isnt washed. but NT puttin wade on kwame brown status saying he needs to ship out or the heat should drop him. YOU kept it real here saying teams would love to have him. and the FINALS series was atrocious. EVERYTHING else was definitely great.

man im glad i wasnt in here for the finals when lebron aint show up a few years back...yall musta said he was washed too

Last edited:
no matter what valid reasons being given about Wades decline, TEK ain't tryna hear it...

I don't think Wade is a bum, but he can't be your #2 option..the guy you go to when your franchise player needs a backup gunner..

We can easily put it to bed. If Wade was healthy and hooping, LeBron wouldn't be thinking about leaving Miami. He would stay and continue with Wade.

Westbrook is 25 and bounced back from injury looking as good as ever.

Wade is 32 and needed to skip every third game for "maintenance" just to get through the season.

Please think before you post.

Wade is 32 with two bad knees why are guys bringing up guards in their mid 20s?

He didn't look great in the playoffs last year and looked terrible in the finals this year after sitting out 30+ games

Dude is on the decline that's a fact could he contribute to a championship team sure but he is only gonna be serviceable another year or two IMO

Meh this is just like last year when everyone slandered Ginobili. Dude has a good Finals and all is forgotten.
mean.gif
extremely good point. dont even get started on kawhi last year in this exact finals matchup... both of them, from washed to clutch champions in 1 year right? thats my point, alot of people in here writing players off from a bad series.

And why does everyone know that lebron is thinking about leaving? Where did he say that? Cuz i swear its been all Broussard, rookie analyst posts, and general hoopla... but not a word from lebron.

Last edited:
tekthemaestro tekthemaestro

Bruh it ain't even worth it in here. Bulls might as well amnesty Derrick Rose since he's nowhere close to productive.

View media item 1066130
WHAT WHAT WHAT??!?!??

That's So Raven is that you??

U got da super powers??

How do u know this I just don't understand you guys with these stupid ******ed foolish premature comments..

You know nothing you've seen nothing..the season haven't even begun how do you possibly know this?

What's the matter with you???

Last edited:
He averaged 26.7 points, 8.1 assists, 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 steals per game in the playoffs

then he lost. so...all in all he had an ok season. a GREAT series in the playoffs...then lost. now...his great series, is better than wades better season, and 3 good series in the playoffs?

Ibaka got hurt and missed the first 2 games vs the spurs.. But we can just choose to ignore that fact

We can also choose to ignore that Westbrook was coming off an injury which lead to him missing the beginning of the season, then he had to have another procedure to the same knee during the season which lead to him missing more games

I mean I assume a guy coming off an injury will take some time to get readjusted to playing with/against the best players in the world

Ibaka got hurt and missed the first 2 games vs the spurs.. But we can just choose to ignore that fact

We can also choose to ignore that Westbrook was coming off an injury which lead to him missing the beginning of the season, then he had to have another procedure to the same knee during the season which lead to him missing more games

I mean I assume a guy coming off an injury will take some time to get readjusted to playing with/against the best players in the world
do i even have to point out the double standards or will you just reread this yourself?....

miami fans are exactly like how cleveland fans were

all up in their feelings now that its a possiblility he might leave

And why does everyone know that lebron is thinking about leaving? Where did he say that? Cuz i swear its been all Broussard, rookie analyst posts, and general hoopla... but not a word from lebron.

Pretty much every analysts and writer has heard that LeBron is very interested in going back home. Even his BFF Windhorst said that LeBron's wife wants him to go home.

Do you have selective reading or something?

NOBODY is arguing that wade is on a decline. NOBODY. the point is, wade isnt washed. but NT puttin wade on kwame brown status saying he needs to ship out or the heat should drop him. YOU kept it real here saying teams would love to have him. and the FINALS series was atrocious. EVERYTHING else was definitely great.

man im glad i wasnt in here for the finals when lebron aint show up a few years back...yall musta said he was washed too

Wade is definitely not washed. His athleticism may be on the decline but his IQ is definitely one of the best to ever play. I mean hell I can't think of many SGs that have gone as far as he has without shooting 3 pointers and gets buckets in the paint.

But let's just say his days of being Robin and helping lead a team may damn near be over.

Heat are going to need better role players to make it easier for everyone, especially an aging Wade.

Their pickups today weren't too shabby. DG and McRoberts both former Pacers who can stretch the floor.

do i even have to point out the double standards or will you just reread this yourself?....

How about you point out where I even speak of 'wade'

I give context to Westbrook maybe underperforming during the season.. And a major factor to the outcome vs the spurs..

But sure.. Go ahead and point out whatever perceived double standard you think I have against wade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom