2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Granger gon' stretch'

is his corpse on the trainer's table...

Julius Wrek

Last edited:
in fact. lets compare wade to say...westbrook who nobody mentions. westbrook played in only 46 games last season. 21ppg on 43% shooting. is westbrook now washed as well or nah?

BRUH. you just called me out for failing to mention that Wade sat out because he wasn't injured but rather that it was the plan. YET, now you want to compare his situation to Westbrook, who sat out because HE WAS injured?

Where they do that at, b? :x

View media item 1066130
WHAT WHAT WHAT??!?!??

That's So Raven is that you??

U got da super powers??

How do u know this I just don't understand you guys with these stupid ******ed foolish premature comments..

You know nothing you've seen nothing..the season haven't even begun how do you possibly know this?

What's the matter with you???

Soo sensitive

homes was being sarcastic loosen up play boy

bulls fans stay uptight

You say the word Rose dudes lose it

Last edited:
Westbrook was looksing like Micheal Phelps out there compared to Wade
Looking like my 3 year old in the guppy swim class..

Get out with that foolishness

Soo sensitive

homes was being sarcastic loosen up play boy

bulls fans stay uptight

You say the word Rose dudes lose it

Nice edit there..

Looks at sn..doesn't even bother..View media item 1066165

Last edited:
then he lost. so...all in all he had an ok season. a GREAT series in the playoffs...then lost. now...his great series, is better than wades better season, and 3 good series in the playoffs?

Russell avg 21.8 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 6.9 apg in 46 games during the regular season.

And the entire playoffs avg 26.7 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 8.1 apg (in 19 games in the postseason)

Dwayne Wade avg 19.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 4.7 apg in 54 games during the regular season.

And the entire playoffs avg 17.8 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 3.9 apg in(in 20 games in the postseason)

So a guy that's numbers went down that played more minutes had a better year? And what's all this one series business, guess you were asleep when Russ was dropping trip - doubles in the playoffs or scoring 25+ points 13 times while Wade did it twice.

Take the homer glasses off B. Wade is washed, there's a reason nobody wants him outside of Miami.

Saw this on Twitter and figured I'd bring it in here: #BeforeMeloDeides

Example: Tupac will come out of hiding #BeforeMeloDecides

Wade is definitely not washed. His athleticism may be on the decline but his IQ is definitely one of the best to ever play. I mean hell I can't think of many SGs that have gone as far as he has without shooting 3 pointers and gets buckets in the paint.

But let's just say his days of being Robin and helping lead a team may damn near be over.

Heat are going to need better role players to make it easier for everyone, especially an aging Wade.

Their pickups today weren't too shabby. DG and McRoberts both former Pacers who can stretch the floor.
honestly, our lineup we had couldve done better if they were utilized. which is why i HATE spoelstra. we talk about stretching the floor like we didnt have james jones on permanent bench warmer status, like beasley couldnt have come in during the finals and ignited the team a bit. like oden couldnt have banged down low.  spoelstra is just an idiot. we have a GREAT shooter in james jones. but he never touched the floor really.

between ennis, napier, jones, and haslem we have good role players waiting to be used. DG and McRoberts are more pieces. but we have to USE them

Wade put up

19 Pts
14 Pts
22 Pts in the first three games

Then has two bad games and puts up 10 Pts and 11 Pts in Game 4 and Game 5.

"Washed" :smh:

Westbrook was looksing like Micheal Phelps out there compared to Wade
Looking like my 3 year old in the guppy swim class..

Get out with that foolishness
Nice edit there..

Looks at sn..doesn't even bother..View media item 1066165

Edit was because it all was in one paragraph looked messy

Don't be mad at me because you got your panties in a bunch over nothing

Work on those reading comprehension skills in your down time

Dude y'all Heat d riders gotta realize that Wade is on the decline. Did he have a great season statistically? Yes. Lowest point average in a season since his rookie year with a lower number of games played.

D Wade is very far from trash and teams in the league would love to have him on their team but dude is definitely on the decline. How are you guys just gonna blatantly ignore his play on BOTH sides of the court in the finals. When's the last time a superstar underperformed in such an atrocious manner? Like dawg lol
He sure gave lance that work tho.

Wade needs a maintenance program to get through the season. That is, in order for him to even be able to play come playoff time, he has to play 50 games a season.

Think about that.

It's seriously alarming when a guy can't get through 60 games in a season. And it isn't like he's all of a sudden going to get better. So for the rest of his career he's going to have to be on a maintenance program? Yeah if that's case (and it is) he's washed man.

Wade put up

19 Pts
14 Pts

"Washed"
mean.gif
im just gonna let it go man. wade is better than most of the players on these dudes teams even in a weakened state. but hes washed. averaging around 20ppg on 50% shooting regular AND post season... washed.
Wade needs a maintenance program to get through the season. That is, in order for him to even be able to play come playoff time, he has to play 50 games a season.

Think about that.

It's seriously alarming when a guy can't get through 60 games in a season. And it isn't like he's all of a sudden going to get better. So for the rest of his career he's going to have to be on a maintenance program? Yeah if that's case (and it is) he's washed man.
cuz nobody has ever come off an injury and gotten better over time. nobody. yup. wade was on a maintenance plan this year...therefor, for the rest of his career he'll be on it. gotcha.

Last edited:

honestly, our lineup we had couldve done better if they were utilized. which is why i HATE spoelstra. we talk about stretching the floor like we didnt have james jones on permanent bench warmer status, like beasley couldnt have come in during the finals and ignited the team a bit. like oden couldnt have banged down low.  spoelstra is just an idiot. we have a GREAT shooter in james jones. but he never touched the floor really.

between ennis, napier, jones, and haslem we have good role players waiting to be used. DG and McRoberts are more pieces. but we have to USE them
roll.gif

Wade put up

19 Pts
14 Pts

"Washed" :smh:

Listen, he was a great a player. He still is a good player. So he is going to have those flashback games. But, what separates players in this league is consistency. He can't consistently do that. Thus, that makes wade pretty unreliable, and you don't want one of your main scoring options being as unreliable as wade is right now. Hence, being washed.

Well Wade used to average 25ppg easily, then struggled mightily scoring 20points in a game. So he's on a decline. Is he still a good player? sure. Is he as good as he used to be? no. I think it's pretty easy to see.

roll.gif

Exactly

This thread exposes folks daily....

Guess they never watched bosh when he was in Toronto...
Yes I watched Bosh in Toronto, he bulked up one year and put on weight cause he was tired of getting pushed around. Outside of that he was soft, but he put up good numbers in Toronto shooting jump shots from the top of the key. the heat needed someone to have a "big"presence against the Pacers and Spurs this year and Bosh wasn't there at all. So if this thread exposed me for calling Bosh a soft 6-11 forward. O well. The Rockets and Heat need another big man that can block shots and post up. Bosh is weak in both areas.

I guess every time bosh plays against another big man in the playoffs we can just say it was a bad matchup for him. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom