2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be worried bout LeBron leaving Intill he actually has a meeting with another team. Dude only has one meeting planned and its with pat Riley. After that meeting if he starts meeting with teams in person then I'll start to get a little worried

Till then every night before bed don't forget...

Angels east, Angels west to keep Lebron let's do our best... View media item 1065927

@do work son
roll.gif

I thought "Carmelo wasn't going to 'belabor' this decision" :smh:

If he goes to any team but the Bulls, I will hate him forever for making me refresh all nba associated outlets over and over again

If he goes to any team but the Bulls, I will hate him forever for making me refresh all nba associated outlets over and over again

If the Bulls offer is still or was 65 mill, Melo won't be going there.

Carmelo to Chi if he want rings...

If not I'm going to the first game against his new team with a big custom **** Lala t shirt.. Srs

She's the problem in this lol

Last edited:

Carmelo to Chi if he want rings...

If not I'm going to the first game against his new team with a big custom **** Lala t shirt.. Srs

She's the problem in this lol

No rings are worth the amount of money he would be losing out on

Fan opinions- Melo ain't that good, he plays no D, he slows his team play with ISO play, he's fat, he's lazy, not a winner, shrinks in playoffs

Fan opinions of Melo joining their team- Please Lord, I will never ask for anything else if you let us get Melo. If Melo doesn't join my team I'm going back to hating on him

Suns have a meeting with Lebron and his agent tonight.  Still unsure if it's in person or not.

From there I'm told the Suns have moves in place with or without Lebron on the roster.

Hearing a player involving in trades is Goran Dragic. 

Last edited:
Suns have a meeting with Lebron and his agent tonight.  Still unsure if it's in person or not.
From there I'm told the Suns have moves in place with or without Lebron on the roster.

Hearing a player involving is possibility of trades it Goran Dragic. 

:nerd:

What... don't do that PHX
sick.gif

Unless it's for Kevin Love?

Melo slander is ridiculous theres probably been one time when he had the better team in the playoffs and lost, for the most part he has never been surrounded with the proper talent to win any of significance.

Isaiah Thomas S+T for Dragic pls

Fan opinions- Melo ain't that good, he plays no D, he slows his team play with ISO play, he's fat, he's lazy, not a winner, shrinks in playoffs

Fan opinions of Melo joining their team- Please Lord, I will never ask for anything else if you let us get Melo. If Melo doesn't join my team I'm going back to hating on him

Exactly why he's going to Chicago. He can sag off defense all he wants in Chi Town. Chicago gonna keep winning as if he's not even on the court.

With a Lebron and Agent?
Or just his agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom