2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
they won't? are you sure? in the east? if they stay together, is indy pushing them? indy is in the middle of trying to trade their starting center, and losing their starting SG.

I'm positive if they had fresh legs they'd still make it. But a team that's been to four straight finals going for a 5th and you're second leading scorer has bad knees? That's a lot of games over 5 years bro.

He's waiting on bosh to leave. Im positive melo is going t Miami. Or at least that's the plan. Riley and lebron just need bosh out since they too scared of pushing wade out.

Last edited:
they won't? are you sure? in the east? if they stay together, is indy pushing them? indy is in the middle of trying to trade their starting center, and losing their starting SG.

I'm positive if they had fresh legs they'd still make it. But a team that's been to four straight finals going for a 5th and you're second leading scorer has bad knees? That's a lot of games over 5 years bro.

i absolutely understand that standpoint. what if miami rested everyone throughout the season? finished like 3rd-5th in the east.

once they get to the playoffs, there's no team in the east id take over miami, which is a shame :lol:

The ****** up thing about Melo going to the Heat is that they probably wont make it to the Finals, and HE will get all the blame while bron goes unscathed again

I don't care where Melo goes, these dudes need to make a decision already. If these dudes are "all about business" and the money situation, you should already know what's up.

He's waiting on bosh to leave. Im positive melo is going t Miami. Or at least that's the plan. Riley and lebron just need bosh out since they too scared of pushing wade out.

I don't think he'll go to Miami. He would get so much backlash for that. LeBron would too. I don't even know if that team could beat SA or OKC.

The path to the Finals through the East is so much easier that a team with LBJ always has a chance. 

The question is how much longer LBJ can handle such a huge workload. Being the number 1 scoring option, creator, and defender takes a toll after 82 games plus the playoffs, especially after 4 Finals appearances. 

lets assume this post had some credibility in its first 3 sentences. you completely eradicated whatever cred you had by saying riley and lebron are too scared of pushing wade out. riley has said time and time again that wade is a lifer. riley is about loyalty. why is this so hard for you other people to understand....
The ****** up thing about Melo going to the Heat is that they probably wont make it to the Finals, and HE will get all the blame while bron goes unscathed again
"while bron goes unscathed again" what is this referring to? are you talking about 5 years ago? Cuz thats the last time lebron hasnt gone to the finals...

Scared, loyal, grateful, lovers, has dirt on them..... Whatever. The point is they won't get rid of wade even though bosh is a better player to have lomg term.

orlando srsly have a dog running that front office
Hello_2ab23c_2705941.jpg
this is soo dumb 
roll.gif

i absolutely understand that standpoint. what if miami rested everyone throughout the season? finished like 3rd-5th in the east.

once they get to the playoffs, there's no team in the east id take over miami, which is a shame :lol:

Yeah, you do have a point :lol:

Only other teams that'd be in the discussion are Chicago and...........the Wizards :lol:. Feels weird saying that.

Must out laughing everytime I see that picture and I have no idea why. Gets me everyyyyy time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom