2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you can watch Granger play last year & have the urge to offer him more than the minimum in the first week of free agency.

He hasn't done a damn thing on either end of the floor since returning from his injury. Indy developed him from a rookie and had no issue with trading him for Evan ******* Turner, and the Clippers had an elimination game at home & Doc hardly played him. He's done.

Last edited:
McRoberts is good just not for the whole MLE :\

Beasley did more in limited tick last year than Granger. Why in the blue **** would you give him more than the vet min? :smh:

Riley looking kinda shakeeeeeey babeeeeeeey

So, the Heat pretty much have no more money right? Outside of Vet Minimums?

If these were the best Riley could do to bolster the lineup... I mean... yikes

Cole/Napier
Wade/Allen
Bron/Granger/Ennis
Bosh/Haslem
Anderson

Who else?

funny thing is, that team still probably wins the east :rofl:

Realistically, if the Big 3 return and take paycuts, how much money would the Heat even have left to spend? I feel like they are done making moves. No more money left to offer Pau, Deng or Ariza even if they decided to sign

channing frye is a star?

I don't understand what point you're trying to make

you know damn well what's going on here :lol:

you posted about pay cuts, because CP is always preaching that star players are going to have to take paycuts to win. frye isn't a star, and he's not going to orlando to win, he's going to get paid :lol:

Don't man, he will twist everything you say because he doesn't comprehend basic stuff.

Say Dirk, Duncan, Parker, Bron, Bosh, Wade, and Manu take paycuts, and he wants to point out Meeks, Danny Granger, and Frye.

He doesn't understand. Just let him live. Save your keystrokes, he'll follow you always, trust me. :lol:

Orlando

Cole/Napier
Wade/Allen
Bron/Granger/Ennis
Bosh/Haslem
Anderson

Who else?

McBob and...Chalmers? :lol:

They won't be making it to another finals with that lineup tho. They still haven't addressed issues like interior defense...or defense period.

I still think 'Bron looked like he was through with them clowns win he left game 5 with 6:30 to go. Dude legit looked disgusted with the whole team.

Orlando

Cole/Napier
Wade/Allen
Bron/Granger/Ennis
Bosh/Haslem
Anderson

Who else?

McBob and...Chalmers? :lol:

They won't be making it to another finals with that lineup tho. They still haven't addressed issues like interior defense...or defense period.

I still think 'Bron looked like he was through with them clowns win he left game 5 with 6:30 to go. Dude legit looked disgusted with the whole team.

they won't? are you sure? in the east? if they stay together, is indy pushing them? indy is in the middle of trying to trade their starting center, and losing their starting SG.

The moves Orlando makes keep puzzling me. First Ben Gordon now Frye......really Orlando?
Its like they want to throw money down the toilet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom