2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo: Lakers

Bosh: Houston

Bron: Miami 

Wade: China then back in time to sign with sign with playoff team

And that's the end of their story isn't it? And beat the brakes off? I guess we all got different definitions then. I thought you were a Spurs "fan" but mavs? Yall got the perma-L. Only rah rah I need to talk to a mavs fan is good luck in 2024.
perma-L but beat your Big 3... 

makes total sense

keep euro stepping breh

If Magic didn't sign Frye though, they'd avg 75 pts per game.

4/32 though, eh...not a terrible deal for Orlando

I won't be worried bout LeBron leaving Intill he actually has a meeting with another team. Dude only has one meeting planned and its with pat Riley. After that meeting if he starts meeting with teams in person then I'll start to get a little worried

Surprised so many people think Carmelo is going to LA. Play with 37 year old Kobe and three empty roster spots.......sounds good :smokin

I'll wait to see if the last year is a team option (hopefully), but it's not the world's worst deal. Edit: The Orlando Sentinel's beat writer reported there's no team or player options for Frye.

It's an overpay because he's 31, but when you're as bad as Orlando, you'll have to overpay a bit to sign a guy. He'll stretch the floor and help out Orlando's very poor 3-point shooting... as well as being a veteran presence in a very young locker room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom