2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't euro step me with all that BS man.... 

you was in here talking that rah-rah **** about how people jealous of the Heat .... pointed out that my team been there, waxed that 

now you talking that cliche **** about.... "....will never see a ring" -- you just talking out your *** man lol 

they said that about Dirk his entire career... he was soft, he was this he was that..... and what did he do? put a team with no other star players on his back and beat the brakes off Miami.... 

took the trophy to South Beach, literally, and stunted in the club.... had Heat fans looking like extras in the "These **** Ain't Loyal" video 

And that's the end of their story isn't it? And beat the brakes off? I guess we all got different definitions then. I thought you were a Spurs "fan" but mavs? Yall got the perma-L. Only rah rah I need to talk to a mavs fan is good luck in 2024.

You guys are gonna stop making fun of wade..... Or else.
original.jpg

why, lbj and bosh gonna have him looking like alonzo

Last edited:
Lebron and Melo basically handed out these weird contracts to all these guys. Frye for 32 mil, McRoberts for 23...whaaaaat :lol: :lol:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom