2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he posted a pic of the Mavs though.

I had to go back and look, you're right. I'm wrong. But you're a mavs fan talking ish? Good lord.... Should've just stayed quiet. Yall won't see the finals again from anywhere outside of a living room for eons

I feel like Bron thinking you sign a dude that thinks he going to be me and a dude who thought he was me

Let them players get paid...owners ain't hurting plus that tv contract getting renewed soon

and dude said parsons is only getting 6 mill......
No, the one dude that said that I. Thomas should get Jodie Meeks money 
mean.gif

I had to go back and look, you're right. I'm wrong. But you're a mavs fan talking ish? Good lord.... Should've just stayed quiet. Yall won't see the finals again from anywhere outside of a living room for eons

I'm not a Mavs fan. Just pointing out that the other dude is and not a Spurs fan. Carry on.

doesnt wade have a clause with li ning if he plays in china he gets a big bumb in his contract :nerd:

Wow!!
Frye 4/32
BG 2/9

Orlando wants to stay in the lottery for the next decade.

These low/mid level talent guys are making out like bandits right now. All these teams are just throwing money away. Once Melo and Bron decide the left over guys are gonna try to cash out but won't nobody have any money left :rofl:

don't euro step me with all that BS man.... 

you was in here talking that rah-rah **** about how people jealous of the Heat .... pointed out that my team been there, waxed that 

now you talking that cliche **** about.... "....will never see a ring" -- you just talking out your *** man lol 

they said that about Dirk his entire career... he was soft, he was this he was that..... and what did he do? put a team with no other star players on his back and beat the brakes off Miami.... 

took the trophy to South Beach, literally, and stunted in the club.... had Heat fans looking like extras in the "These **** Ain't Loyal" video 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom