2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh would be dumb not to take Houston offer and how he's being squeezed when wade is the washed one

Last edited:
I don't understand how Danny g and mcroberts are bad signs? Roberts is another stretch big man. Granger is another shooter. Y'all were saying it was a good sign this year when the clips signed him. He goes to Miami and it's laughable
laugh.gif
makes no sense.
it's based on the fact that Lebron is holding the Heat hostage based on moves they make and who they bring in...

and THESE are the ****** they go get for backup... 

cmon B, that **** is silly .... daht'all 

bron melo and the rest are making this an exciting FA. still not convinced either is leaving their respective teams. would lebron listen to that coach in cle?
You know him and that coach had a Finals run together in CLE, right?
lol.....youi watch sports, right? he definitely wouldn't listen to mike brown. they hired a foreign dude, david blatt

saw that you were enlightened already. my comment about him especially not listening to MB still stands

what else was Riley supposed to tell them? 

"I'm not sure about Lebron... not looking good... you the real MVP McBob"  
lol

I don't understand how Danny g and mcroberts are bad signs? Roberts is another stretch big man. Granger is another shooter. Y'all were saying it was a good sign this year when the clips signed him. He goes to Miami and it's laughable :lol: makes no sense.

Granger has looked like **** since being back from injury

I watched mcroberts as a laker. He was **** too. I understand he improved while on the bobcats but polished **** is still ****

Bosh would be dumb not to take Houston offer and how he's being squeezed when wade is the washed one
4 mil away from a billion

i couldnt say no to that, then again i think his wife wears the big boy pants and doesnt want him anywhere near james trick daddy harden or dwight 7 time baby daddy howard

I don't understand how Danny g and mcroberts are bad signs? Roberts is another stretch big man. Granger is another shooter. Y'all were saying it was a good sign this year when the clips signed him. He goes to Miami and it's laughable
laugh.gif
makes no sense.
if granger can stay healthy it's not bad but i doubt he can last a full season; he's gonna be put on that greg oden season plan. mcroberts is a good player but wasting that MLE on him was too much.

Julius Wrek
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
frye just robbed the magic.

Last edited:
it's based on the fact that Lebron is holding the Heat hostage based on moves they make and who they bring in...

and THESE are the ****** they go get for backup... 

cmon B, that **** is silly .... daht'all 
I'm pretty sure LeBron is holding every team that thinks they have a chance to sign him hostage. Is being held hostage for the best player in the world a bad thing? What is Miami supposed to do say **** you were not playing this game screw off? Would they get cool points for that.

if frye didn't have his heart problem, id rather we signed him + anthony morrow and still have 6-8 million leftover for another player instead of chris bosh by himself at 22 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom