2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @EthanJSkolnick: For all the Chris Bosh reports out there, I keep checking back and keep hearing same: he intends to be in Miami.p

@KCJHoop: have never fully believed Knicks wont S&T Melo talk. It's what yteams do when faced w/ losing star. Ratpors/Bosh, Cavs/LBJ, Utah/Boozer in 10'

This thread turnt up today.
roll.gif

Y'all might want to reign in the celebration of the Heat's supposed impending demise a bit until it actually happens.

TEK... your desperation for the return of the "Big Three" is reaching sad levels... 

you acting like the fat girl that swears she's sexy and "******* is hating" .... 

if your guys re-sign, cool, we still gonna laugh at the off-season additions being McBob and DannyG 

TEK... your desperation for the return of the "Big Three" is reaching sad levels... 

you acting like the fat girl that swears she's sexy and "******* is hating" .... 

if your guys re-sign, cool, we still gonna laugh at the off-season additions being McBob and DannyG 

Desperation? I've been as calm and confident as Riley himself. YALL are the ones swearing up and down the heat are finished. Praying for our downfall cuz your team can't beat us. Ironically that makes YOU the hating sloppy rotund b***h. Laugh about whatever you like. You sure can't laugh about beating us lol

Desperation? I've been as calm and confident as Riley himself. YALL are the ones swearing up and down the heat are finished. Praying for our downfall cuz your team can't beat us. Ironically that makes YOU the hating sloppy rotund b***h. Laugh about whatever you like. You sure can't laugh about beating us lol

Why is buddy talking like his team won the finals and didnt get the gentlmens sweep?

wut? 

Yes. We. Did. 

I don't understand how Danny g and mcroberts are bad signs? Roberts is another stretch big man. Granger is another shooter. Y'all were saying it was a good sign this year when the clips signed him. He goes to Miami and it's laughable :lol: makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom