2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda think Melo is gonna end up in LA.

That Danny Granger tweet is :lol:

I think melo is a laker too unless him and kobe got into a fight at ucla yesterday :lol:

As for the granger tweet maybe he signed after riley told him the big 3 werent returning?

BkFtyda.jpg
qDHi1PR.jpg

they all go back to crying and ingesting large quantities of salt. then theyre forced to go back to rooting for whatever garbage  team they usually root for lol
ain't nobody on these streets scared of Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger off the bench B..... NOBODY 

im a Mavs fan... already took out the Big 3 

Melo to the lakers

LeBron back to the cavs

The long overdue Kobe/Lebron finals and the return of the MVPuppets...

...right Nike? :nerd:

nobody wants to sign and they still won a chip... 

but 

View media item 1065588

and the whole Sterling sympathy thing isn't what it looked like on the surface.... 

Cuban is smart....  he didn;t want to open that door which allows for an owner's private affairs to be grounds for being kicked out the league 

he was covering his own *** more than he was defending Sterling....  

Cuban ain't trying to lose his team because he was caught doing some dirtbag **** lol.... 

This is all true but wonder what the reason is that dallas has never really signed all stars or all stars dont sign there.

Biggest signing was marion right?

That Danny Granger tweet is :lol:

I think melo is a laker too unless him and kobe got into a fight at ucla yesterday :lol:

As for the granger tweet maybe he signed after riley told him the big 3 werent returning?

@WojYahooNBA: No guarantees made, but Danny Granger/Josh McRoberts committed to Heat w/ strong belief LeBron James will be a teammate, sources tell Yahoo.

Melo to the lakers

LeBron back to the cavs

The long overdue Kobe/Lebron finals and the return of the MVPuppets...

...right Nike? :nerd:

I wish. Melo n kobe aint enough to get out the west probably not even first round

I still think kobe gets a major injury again for the third straight season

But melo and kobe jacking up 50 shots a game each would be entertaining :lol:

That Danny Granger tweet is
laugh.gif
I think melo is a laker too unless him and kobe got into a fight at ucla yesterday
laugh.gif

@WojYahooNBA: No guarantees made, but Danny Granger/Josh McRoberts committed to Heat w/ strong belief LeBron James will be a teammate, sources tell Yahoo.
nerd.gif
 interesting.

if lebron stays with the heat, do the cavs fan boo him like crazy at the first home game against the heat next season? and does dan gilbert put his letter back up online?

if lebron stays with the heat, do the cavs fan boo him like crazy at the first home game against the heat next season? and does dan gilbert put his letter back up online?
I think Gilbert learned his lesson from last time's backlash of that hilarious letter. Not so sure about how Cavs fans handle it though. The burning of his shorts maybe to complete the full jersey? 
nerd.gif

This is all true but wonder what the reason is that dallas has never really signed all stars or all stars dont sign there.

Biggest signing was marion right?
sadly, Eric Dampier was one of the biggest in recent memory.... son trolled the **** out of us tho 

had a career year in Golden State, got paid, and sucked something terrible 

prior to that I can't think of anyone because the teams had been pretty good with homegrown talent and small signings to address needs 

what else was Riley supposed to tell them? 

"I'm not sure about Lebron... not looking good... you the real MVP McBob" 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom