2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius Wrek
Ppl don't realize the power of their words man 
roll.gif

"In the middle of this, Wade has got to be thinkin', "Why is nobody callin' me?"

"Gabby call my phone, I wanna make sure it still works."

- Dan LeBatard

Julius Wrek

How do you feel about them heat signings?
honestly im feeling fine. the signings i cared about were shabazz and ennis (hopefully ennis sticks) mcbob is a solid player (not scorer) and is an upgrade from rashard who he should replace. granger is yet to be seen. hes been injured for most of the last 3 years, and only recently joined the clips midyear. nobody knows what he can still do. so its up in the air.

as of now tho, with the big 3 im still confident. cuz thus far its gone exactly as most of us heat fans have expected... all 3 opted out. and not a word has been spoken since.

bosh has already said he only wants to play in mia but people are ignoring that. wade is a lifer. lebron is most likely gonna stay as well. cleveland loves getting their hopes up only to get s*** on.

Last edited:
Man would be **** up if he does stay. Got the hopes up of new york knick fans the first time then cavs fans this time around?

You have to blame it on the social media. The internet and online users just feed into things before they actually happen and then get big time let down

Dont worry aint nobody wanna sign with the mavs. I think cuban made it worse by showing sympathy to sterling as well
nobody wants to sign and they still won a chip... 

but 

and the whole Sterling sympathy thing isn't what it looked like on the surface.... 

Cuban is smart....  he didn;t want to open that door which allows for an owner's private affairs to be grounds for being kicked out the league 

he was covering his own *** more than he was defending Sterling....  

Cuban ain't trying to lose his team because he was caught doing some dirtbag **** lol.... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom