2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have a smaller seating capacity than pretty much any other arena. Look at the attendance based on % rather than total number
16th. Not bad
laugh.gif
i sense your sarcasm, but yes it's not bad for a 28 win team.  Can't wait to see what Miami's attendance is next year

They have a smaller seating capacity than pretty much any other arena. Look at the attendance based on % rather than total number
16th. Not bad
laugh.gif
i sense your sarcasm, but yes it's not bad for a 28 win team.  Can't wait to see what Miami's attendance is next year
find out what Miami's attendance #s were pre Lebron 
nerd.gif

i remember when Granger was that dude --- well kinda on the verge of possibly being that dude 
I remember there was a minute when Granger was going in the 3-7 range in fantasy bball 
laugh.gif

Matrix and AK47 were up there too.... I was never a fan of taking AK47 that early though.

16th. Not bad
laugh.gif
find out what Miami's attendance #s were pre Lebron 
nerd.gif
2009-10 Miami was 16th in the league with a 90% capacity 
roll.gif

for a 47 win team

Kings this season were 16th in the league with 94% capacity, for a 28 win team

Last edited:
find out what Miami's attendance #s were pre Lebron :nerd:

I remember there was a minute when Granger was going in the 3-7 range in fantasy bball :lol:

Matrix and AK47 were up there too.... I was never a fan of taking AK47 that early though.

AK47 was more of the 6th round pickup when you need a solid defender in 2K type of player.

Last edited:
i remember when Granger was that dude --- well kinda on the verge of possibly being that dude 

Same here, until I realized that before his injury, he was already 27 or 28 and would be as good as he ever will be. It's like when I was waiting on Kevin Martin to become a star :lol:

bron melo and the rest are making this an exciting FA. still not convinced either is leaving their respective teams. would lebron listen to that coach in cle?
You know him and that coach had a Finals run together in CLE, right?

Same here, until I realized that before his injury, he was already 27 or 28 and would be as good as he ever will be. It's like when I was waiting on Kevin Martin to become a star
laugh.gif
man Kevin Martin trolled the **** out of people didn't he lol... 

looking at Granger's career #'s it's sad to see that man go from 25 PPG to 6 in two seasons... 

Melo on the bulls would be disgusting. Melo under kobe? not so much. Melo on knicks...we've already seen how far that can go.

I would like one of the big dominoes to fall tonight, mainly Carmelo.

how is that melo news even something new though? dude just tweeted that out for the hell of it
I guess b/c the Bulls are back into contention when there was speculation earlier that it was narrowed down to Knicks, Lakers. I'm pretty sure no report has any clue where anyone is going. At ALL 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom