2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@le monde ^^ Bruh its an internet blog never take it personal :lol:
Also i just noticed you just joined NT not long ago, gotta respect the mods man they handle the stuff here id tone it down a bit fam

I dont think its worth it to a lot of teams to try and poison pill Houston. I wouldnt be surprised if they dont entertain a bidding war once it goes past like 5-6 mill a year and let Parsons walk.
5-6 million..was that a joke?
laugh.gif
Is that too much or too little? I'm being serious breh 
laugh.gif

WTF kind of a response is this?

an appropriate one for people that act like their opinions are facts... 

you telling me what this man's career will ultimately be after 3 seasons.... 

based on what exactly.... 

There are thousands of certified professional scouts out there who get things wrong all the time. As a fan of the game, I cant make an educated prediction based on how the mans career has gone? Where did I say its going to be a fact?

You just called Parsons the face of a franchise. That clearly looks like you think thats a fact no?

How is being a 20-8-5 guy a bad thing. Your love for Parsons is clouding your judgement.

Last edited:
Thank you, Lemon is just but hurt about everything. He is almost as bad as that dude who said kevin love got zero offensive game.

I dont think its worth it to a lot of teams to try and poison pill Houston. I wouldnt be surprised if they dont entertain a bidding war once it goes past like 5-6 mill a year and let Parsons walk.
laugh.gif
Darren Collison money? Damb. 

laugh.gif
Parsons gets no respect around here apparently... 
Hey I like Parsons 
laugh.gif
. I meant no disrespect by my apparent lowball offer.
BREAKING : ROCKETS OFFERING BOSH 4YR/96 MIL MAX
sick.gif
TAKE IT BOSH!

But source?

5-6 million..was that a joke? :lol:

Darren Collison money? Damb. 

Parsons gets no respect around here apparently... 

Hey I like Parsons :lol: . I meant no disrespect by my apparent lowball offer.
BREAKING : ROCKETS OFFERING BOSH 4YR/96 MIL MAX :x
TAKE IT BOSH!

But source?

ESPN

Is that too much or too little? I'm being serious breh :lol:

nah more... much more honestly
BREAKING : ROCKETS OFFERING BOSH 4YR/96 MIL MAX :x

get ya money bostrish

My dude better take it. :lol: Come on, CB. Quit acting like Lebron's broad and do your thing.

Bosh...u gotta look out for yourself

screw waiting on Bron. ..make your move!

come to Houston :smokin

Last edited:
Lebron to Cavs becoming very real :wow:

Not even a fan of the cavs but the thought of Lebrons first game back in Cleveland gives me chills. Please happen sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom