2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wades name hasnt been mentioned in anything of significance in five days. Son is the red headed step child now 
laugh.gif

don't the rockets have to move lin before they can make that offer?

Hinkie gonna help us with Lin.

The heat perimeter defenders were allowed to gamble as much as they do because bosh was behind them. Melo LeBron wade is nice, but is haslem the starting center?

Wade ain't got noooo worries... 

if they try to play him he'll go to Chicago and make it his life mission to destroy the Heat

ColdCity... how would you feel about that? Wade back home... 

Ira, one of the Heat writers is saying as of now, he thinks LeBron is out. Heat don't have any money and won't give LeBron any reason to stay.

Cleveland fans have no dignity even wanting dude back......
people get back with their ex's all the time....

cheating...abuse.... whatever......

gets worked out
If this whole thing were happening w/ the Lakers instead of the Cavs, I'd welcome him back w/ open arms.

I have no issues w/ any Cavs fans doing the same. That dude... is a BEAST.

BUT... I know for a fact that not EVERY Cavs fan even turned on him. I used to live in Ohio, and I know plenty of people who wished him well in Miami, understood why he left, and never labeled him Antichrist.

If I'm not mistaken, we can offer bosh the max, resign Parsons using his Bird rights, AND I think we still have a MLE to hand out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom