2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are thousands of certified professional scouts out there who get things wrong all the time. As a fan of the game, I cant make an educated prediction based on how the mans career has gone? Where did I say its going to be a fact?
 he's years away from his prime 

i don't think his ceiling can be predicted right now....

just wondering how being at 17PPG in Year 3 forecasts to a peak at 20PPG and a secondary option 

even if he was a 20/8 guy, that's All-Star #'s... seems to me that it qualifies as being the face of a franchise 

011781.....Face of a franchise is a lot more than just #s.

There are very few players with the capabilities of being the face of a franchise and actually WINNING.

Last edited:
Bosh needs to be his own man and do his own thing.

They're saying LeBron's wife wants him to go to Cleveland and LeBron was disgusted by Pat's presser a few weeks ago.

Everyone picketing for Bosh to go the Houston.
laugh.gif

Bosh to HOU would mean Meli to MIA right?

If so I'll lose my respect for Melo.

Fight Bron don't team up with him.

Yea I'd rather Bosh wait until LBJ decides what to do before he goes to HOU. He leaves now, Melo goes to Miami with LBJ. Wade plays for peanuts and becomes the court jester.

Go to HOU Bosh, just not right now :lol:

Bosh to HOU would mean Meli to MIA right?

If so I'll lose my respect for Melo.

Fight Bron don't team up with him.

No, it means Riley won't have to disrespect Bosh by offering Carmelo a contract over him.

I don't see Carmelo going down to Miami and following LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom