2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland fans on their knees for LeBron = domestic abuse victims who claim "I mean, he only slaps me around when I overcook his supper... or he drinks too much... or the kids are crying. Other than that, we love each other."
Horrible analogy :smh:

Cleveland fans on their knees for LeBron = domestic abuse victims who claim "I mean, he only slaps me around when I overcook his supper... or he drinks too much... or the kids are crying. Other than that, we love each other."
You are truly a weirdo bruh, cleveland aint even bad compared to other cities in the midwest. But you wouldn't know that.

[thread="597358"]Quote:[/thread]
Yup...along with the other 3 million people that live in this region...

...but I'm just some homer.

People in depressed areas tend to be trapped; immobile due to lack of education, marketable skills and or capital required to escape from their undesirable location.

Bruh. Enough is enough. I've been a member of this site for 13+ years - and I've never seen someone as adament as you are to target a specific object as you.

I don't know what your objective is, but sitting behind a keyboard just hollin' isn't going to get you anywhere relevant....and I would imgine if you're living somewhere even remotely better as the city of Cleveland; than you wouldn't be here wasting your strength to take shots at someone you've never met before in your life :rofl:.

Kill it, jack. I believe AIM chatrooms are still available for free. Take that animosity and ignorance there..

OKC gets talked about like they've actually done something.... 

in the West, after SA 2-8 is a toss up... 

OKC always being thrown out there like they're 1B 

I think we all agree, if AT gives le monde the ban hammer, it was well deserved :lol:

I'm the first to call AT on being sensitive, but this dude going wayyyyyy too far

You are truly a weirdo bruh, cleveland aint even bad compared to other cities in the midwest. But you wouldn't know that.
I've spent plenty of time in Cleveland. The residents who claim it's tight are the ones that lack travel experience -- not me. Nobody there owns a passport. Most of the residents never been on a plane. Vacas to Sandusky are like a big deal for them. Niagara Falls might as well be a space mission.

I dont think its worth it to a lot of teams to try and poison pill Houston. I wouldnt be surprised if they dont entertain a bidding war once it goes past like 5-6 mill a year and let Parsons walk.

I think we all agree, if AT gives le monde the ban hammer, it was well deserved
laugh.gif

I'm the first to call AT on being sensitive, but this dude going wayyyyyy too far
He's a mod who abuses his authority to silence people who debate Cleveland's infinite dysfunctions. Then he has the nerve to call other people sensitive. If your city is a commode you should prob just fall back and chill, not go all extra on how it's comparable to Hollywood.

Last edited:
I dont think its worth it to a lot of teams to try and poison pill Houston. I wouldnt be surprised if they dont entertain a bidding war once it goes past like 5-6 mill a year and let Parsons walk.

thats exactly what they are gonna do...boost him past what they wanna pay & have someone else stuck with a high priced 6th man

I think we all agree, if AT gives le monde the ban hammer, it was well deserved :lol:

He's a mod who abuses his authority to silence people who highlight Cleveland's dysfunctions. Then he has the nerve to call other people sensitive. If your city is a commode you should prob just fall back and chill, not go all extra on how it's so legit.

107 post's of straight anger :lol:

have a shot of something... smoke a blunt...chill the %^&*9 out dude

I've spent plenty of time in Cleveland. The residents who claim it's tight are the ones that lack travel experience -- not me. Nobody there owns a passport. Most of the residents never been on a plane. Vacas to Sandusky are like a big deal for them. Niagara Falls might as well be a space mission.

Just stop it troll, Born and Raised here, been to all parts of the world, Vegas, NYC, Chi, Toronto, Houston, San Antonio, (London/Paris in few weeks). All those places might be cool to visit/party at, but I like being home, It's very underrated, our nightlife is not as bad as what people make it seem, and the cost of living here is super cheap. I am a mechanical engineer here in Cleveland, I can make double in bigger cities, but with the cost of living, I would not save as much or live comfortably like I do now.

But this city bashing is annoying, get back to the topic and just keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom