2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant some team screw houston over by offering parsons a contract. if he signs, doesnt houston have a certain number of days to match. will bosh even make a decision by then?
for parsons, if some team is throwing money at him, he's signing.

I'm going to die laughing if Team Bron leaked this to troll Gilbert again just to get get Riley/Arison to make a REAL move to get Bron back.

Aren't they already trying to make a REAL move? There's nothing out there and they don't have money.

I'm going to die laughing if Team Bron leaked this to troll Gilbert again just to get get Riley/Arison to make a REAL move to get Bron back.

90% of your posts are about your anguish and bitterness about Lebron possibly coming back home to play.

Do yourself a favor at this point; keep it all to yourself or you'll end up feeling like an idiot...

90% of your posts are about your anguish and bitterness about Lebron possibly coming back home to play.

Do yourself a favor at this point; keep it all to yourself or you'll end up feeling like an idiot...
90% of your posts are about a bombed out slum that everybody who lives there wants to escape -- except for you, apparently.

I hate LeBron. I don't care where he goes.

Last edited:
cant some team screw houston over by offering parsons a contract. if he signs, doesnt houston have a certain number of days to match. will bosh even make a decision by then?

I mean, they wouldn't be screwing us over. They'd be trying to sign a RFA. the rockets are prepared for his offers. We'd have 72 hours to match, but by all accounts Parsons and rockets management are close and management wants to keep him. That's why you're hearing reports about stepping up the pitch to bosh.

Parsons' cap hold isn't even at $2M ($1.7M to be exact) because of how dirt cheap his contract was his first three years.
So they're able to create enough room under the cap to offer Bosh $20M AND retain his rights?

Because if they sign Bosh and don't have that 1.7M, they've gotta give up the rights on Parsons, right?
With a couple of moves (Asik trade becoming official, Lin traded already lined up, stashing Capela away, trading Montiejunas), they should be able to carve enough space to offer Bosh the max (or really close to it) and be able to retain Parsons.

Last edited:

90% of your posts are about a bombed out slum that everybody who lives there wants to escape -- except for you, apparently.

Along with the greatest player in the world today, apparently...along with his wife and kids...

Along with the greatest player in the world today, apparently...along with his wife and kids...

:rofl:

teams dont want to have that money locked up just yet, gotta wait to see what lebron and melo do before trying to move on 

They could but why? Even with Parson's unless they add a big name (Melo, Bosh, Bron) they aren't gonna beat San Antonio or OKC in the playoffs. Hell if they stay intact they aren't better than Portland or Memphis. The Rockets really aren't a threat to anybody in the West

Cleveland fans on their knees for LeBron = domestic abuse victims who claim "I mean, he only slaps me around when I overcook his supper... or he drinks too much... or the kids are crying. Other than that, we love each other."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom