2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron and McRoberts' passing skills would be fun to watch.

He's improved as a shooter to be a threat from three, to go with his athleticism and passing skills.

Last edited:
I hate you for actually making me put that URL in my browser several times
laugh.gif

So any idea what this guy does?
I suggest PM'ing @Al3xis  for a faster response. I'm sure he won't mind sharing if you're courteous. 

bosh really does need to go to houston.  the **** he wanna be a spot up shooter for.  he's letting his talent go to waste in miami if they not gonna use him right
hes not going to houston and playing on the block, theyre gonna want him to play outside the paint

LeBron and McRoberts' passing skills would be fun to watch.

He's improved as a shooter to be a threat from three, to go with his athleticism and passing skills.

McBob is one of the best big-men passers in the league. Love his skill-set.

As much as I love Bostrich, would not be mad to see him flourish in Houston. He's a perfect fit

Last edited:
started from the bottom now we........ pursuing Josh McRoberts

yeh, that'll keep Lebron in town. 

Beverly Harden Parsons Bosh Howard

Good starting lineup and we could still be the 4th seed. West is just that good

bosh really does need to go to houston.  the **** he wanna be a spot up shooter for.  he's letting his talent go to waste in miami if they not gonna use him right
Who's his agent that would let him resign for some low ball offer in Miami? Get that paper back home in Texas. For real.

I ain't buying that... 

Parson's deal would have been done IMO if he wasn't going anywhere.... 

Parsons gone if Bosh comes to town... 

can't afford all them ******. 
they gotta trade lin before they can offer bosh a deal

and cant they choose to go over the cap to keep parsons? 

theyll be in the luxury for sure, dont know if their owner is willing to spend though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom