2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp: :rofl: at the gif

carr looks like another lost one |I
hopefully he can turn it around

Last edited:

espn lebron 
roll.gif

ESPN LeBron :lol: :lol:. I fell for this and ran to ESPN.com.

Last edited:

Anyone have proof that he turned down 7 mil in China? He left the league last year for more money in China.

Lakers' had directors and actors pitch to Lala. Guaranteeing her work. That's pretty impressive. Didn't they do that with Dwight or Dwight wanted something like that?
Straight to DVD movies.
laugh.gif
. I saw Lala's acting on that show Power.......
indifferent.gif

tomorrow is the 4 year anniversary of the decision...
nerd.gif

cleveland met with rich paul, rich paul was the only cat to let Cleveland know he wasnt signing there 4 years ago

Someone fill me in. What the hell does Maverick Carter do? I thought he was the dude in charge of Lebron.
1 of the 4 flunkies Bron surrounded himself with. They're uneducated and unprofessional clowns that make up Team LeBron. The sole reason Gilbert went bonkers was because of these morons.

Last edited:
During game 5 I saw rich and mav just walking by, Mav kept trying to get george gervin's attention but he was on the phone. Mavs wrist was :x

Someone fill me in. What the hell does Maverick Carter do? I thought he was the dude in charge of Lebron.
1 of the 4 flunkies Bron surrounded himself with. They're uneducated and unprofessional clowns that make up Team LeBron. The sole reason Gilbert went bonkers was because of these morons.
The hate from you is STRONG. Did LeBron not give you a high five while walking to the locker room after a game 6 years ago???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom