2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even mad at Bassy. For some people its not all about that money. Plus if it doesnt work out, he can always go back to China and get paid millions.

roll.gif

No lie, the LeBron/Seth Rollins analogy did cross my mind with all these rumors of him going back to Cleveland.

Didn't know Bassy went to OKC
1 year vet minimum,

non guaranteed.

Turned down $7 million in China to come stateside.

Julius Wrek
He turned down $7 mil in China? 
indifferent.gif
. Has he NOT been paying attention to his cousin? Not a smart move on his part. 
Are Marbury and Telfair cool again, I know Marbury didn't like him for a while
Not even sure where they are now. However, I need an opening for Zack Marbury slander though. I'll find a way somehow. He's such a damn bum 
laugh.gif

Gotta make sure I stay logged in Thursday to see if OOC swings down from the rafters if LBJ goes back to Cleveland :lol:

Getting back wit an ex that cheated is a b move.... Since u trying to bring up that analogy. Have family members that have done that. Don't respect em
they b. ...
never said it wasn't a ***** move...

I simply said it happens..... OFTEN

so there;s no reason for people to be shocked or surprised if CLE fans welcomed Bron back with open arms

You guys really believe these bums have these huge contracts oversees? Did you believe TI when he said he had a $100M deal on the table. It's all ducktales.

Didn't know Bassy went to OKC

1 year vet minimum,

non guaranteed.

Turned down $7 million in China to come stateside.

Julius Wrek
He turned down $7 mil in China? :stoneface: . Has he NOT been paying attention to his cousin? Not a smart move on his part. 

Turned down 7 mill :x

I wanna see him succeed badly in the NBA but he shoulda took that, unless he always knows he can go back next year and get a similar deal if it doesn't work out.

Rooting for crimestopper too very real story people in the hood see on a a daily basis :smh:, hope he beats the odds.

Too many things going Cleveland way right something's bound to go wrong :lol:

A pic just released of Manziel about to snort lines of coke in the bathroom and their superstar wide receiver just got a DUI waiting for his ruling on if he's out for the season or not.

Getting back wit an ex that cheated is a b move.... Since u trying to bring up that analogy. Have family members that have done that. Don't respect em

they b. ...

never said it wasn't a ***** move...

I simply said it happens..... OFTEN

so there;s no reason for people to be shocked or surprised if CLE fans welcomed Bron back with open arms

Still seems like a fair analogy imo

I'm putting Lebae in the cheaters role tho, he got tired of running with the Miami Thots and now he wanna come home to the wife and kids again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom