2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron is much better as a heel. Much more fun guy to hate on than cheer for. And he embraces the hate too.

I can respect that much about him.

Kobe is the tweener. Had all the potential to be a full on heel but I don't think he ever truly embraced the role.

Kobe has always been a full blown heel man :lol: 100%

Last edited:
Broussard been hella quiet for the past week or so once all the **** everyone knew was dried up...

WOJ is the GOAT

Broussard just a light skin ***** ESPN likes to parade around for no apparent reason i

He seems like a real *****, I'm waiting on LeBron. I would be my own man, go to whichever team is offering me the most money. Houston is a nice city too.
Houston is so downplayed by everyone, yet they made $40M net profit last season, #3 behind Lakers $100M 
pimp.gif
 and Bulls $60M. Houston is cooking.

LeBron is much better as a heel. Much more fun guy to hate on than cheer for. And he embraces the hate too.

I can respect that much about him.

Kobe is the tweener. Had all the potential to be a full on heel but I don't think he ever truly embraced the role.

Kobe has always been a full blown heel man :lol: 100%
Kobe's career arc is like The Rock.

Promoted as a face to start, but went heel and much better at it. Now he's just straddling the line depending which side you're on. :lol:

Last edited:
I will say that his daughter was probably shy because there was a camera in her face :lol:

Plus who knows how often they actually see each other.

Never root for anyone to fail so I hope he gets a chance.. His agent did seem like a tool though.

2k LeBae going back to Cleveland is really picking up steam.
laugh.gif

All the Cavs' fan that bounce from here in the Mass Exodus of 2010 waiting in the rafters with Sting right now.

:rofl:

He sounded like Ric Flair after his first title.

Disgusting :lol:

Dudes turns his back on the cavs, says he doesn't rep Cleveland, that they looked down on his people and home town. Tells everyone to go back to their "normal" lives, in which he meant horrible lives. Disgusting :smh:

Broussard been hella quiet for the past week or so once all the **** everyone knew was dried up...

WOJ is the GOAT

Broussard just a light skin ***** ESPN likes to parade around for no apparent reason i
i think broussard has been catching it on places like twitter this time around like never before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom