2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. Gilbert nor the jersey burning fans deserve any of the success that Lebron would bring.

Child please.

Riley and Arison will say stupid things and the 30 Heat fans will be burning #6 jerseys too... Nuggets burned Melo jerseys and I guarantee you that the Knicks fans would do it too.
Nah, the basketball fan side of me couldn't care less where he goes. Part of the NTer side of me hopes he goes back, for regular fans like yourself.

It's the annoying homers that cause the other part of the NTer side of me to hope the rumors are baseless and false.

And that goes for any homer who religiously defends their turf and practically never talks about anything else. None of us want to see that guy have his day.

But regular fans? We all just let each other cook. :smokin

Last edited:
Nah, the basketball fan side of me couldn't care less where he goes. Part of the NTer side of me hopes he goes back, for regular fans life yourself.

It's the annoying homers that cause the other part of the NTer side of me to hope the rumors are baseless and false.

And that goes for any homer who religiously defends their turf and practically never talks about anything else. None of us want to see that guy have his day.

But regular fans? We all just let each other cook.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

That's a non-story IMO unless video comes out and PJ straight up walked up unprovoked and sucker punched the kid right in the face. Sounds like PJ was pissed his team was losing and the high school kid was hounding him up the court so he shoved him in the face on the way to the basket.

True...but if you are an NBA draftee, you gotta know any court you step on without other NBA players makes you a target. Them dudes want what you got and they want to see if they measure up to an NBA dude... Hell yeah they gonna come at you...(I would and have before). You gotta be smarter than mushing a HS kid...twice

Futhermore PJ can't afford this. He's a borderline talent with a history. Without MJ and his love of UNC draft picks, he's probably a 2nd rounder or a FA.

True...but if you are an NBA draftee, you gotta know any court you step on without other NBA players makes you a target. Them dudes want what you got and they want to see if they measure up to an NBA dude... Hell yeah they gonna come at you...(I would and have before). You gotta be smarter than mushing a HS kid...twice

Futhermore PJ can't afford this. He's a borderline talent with a history. Without MJ and his love of UNC draft picks, he's probably a 2nd rounder or a FA.
Trust me, young NBA dudes scrap all the time at these local games (in the hood). Balling and scrapping been happening since forever. If **** was really outta hand the teams would have gone at it.

Still
roll.gif
at the fact Dan Gilbert left that letter up for 4 years on the Cavs website. If that isn't a display of sour grapes/pettiness, then I don't know what is. I'd like to think that Lebron had more dignity than to even entertain the thought of playing under Dan Gilbert, but like I said...these players care more about green than principle.
Dont most people? I know I wouldnt care about someones sour grapes especially when I did what I said they wouldnt and have basically rubbed their face in it when theyre about to throw millions of dollars at me. The world knows who the winner of the Dan Gilbert LeBron "Feud" was.
Trust me, I get it. This is exactly why I thought the fake outrage the players/coaches/etc. showed in the days following the Sterling fiasco was a joke.

There are people out there who do hold principle in a high-regard, but when you're dealing with millions upon millions of dollars, all that **** can go out the window.
I was right there with you on that. I'm still waiting for someone to call out Doc Rivers on his flip flopping rather than stating that he deserves Sportsman of the Year or something for how he "gracefully handled the situation"

Pretty much. Gilbert nor the jersey burning fans deserve any of the success that Lebron would bring.

Child please.

Riley and Arison will say stupid things and the 30 Heat fans will be burning #6 jerseys too... Nuggets burned Melo jerseys and I guarantee you that the Knicks fans would do it too.
Nah, the basketball fan side of me couldn't care less where he goes. Part of the NTer side of me hopes he goes back, for regular fans like yourself.

But regular fans? We all just let each other cook. :smokin

What the **** else did you want me to talk about?!

How you and Kobe can relate because of age, or how the Lakers can't seem to put together a decent team for the life of them?

I don't get it? I've been here when Bron left, and I'm going to be here when he returns - being the same man I am now....

Who gon' stop me..?

I don't know which would be more entertaining : LeBron going back to Cleveland and watching Animal Thug teabag everyone on this board, or LeBron staying in Miami and watching everyone else roast the **** out of AT

"Turns out Paul, a Cleveland native, sold [jerseys] from the trunk of his car. ... Paul, who took college courses at Akron and Cleveland State..." Such genius. WOW.

Idiots hit the lottery on Bron's coattails. see: Entourage. NOBODY takes these guys seriously, they're fish outta water around anyone with real credentials. Even Gilbert said they're annoying and unprofessional.

Last edited:
I don't know which would be more entertaining : LeBron going back to Cleveland and watching Animal Thug teabag everyone on this board, or LeBron staying in Miami and watching everyone else roast the **** out of AT

either way popcorn on deck

He use to come in my shop with jerseys.

its crazy seeing dude at the center of all this

Big ups.

What's going on in here? The jmmies are being rustled from all angles I see. This shall be one intersting week. :lol:

The NBA rigging the draft the last few years so Cleveland can lure LeBron back is the most entertaining.

Last edited:
The NBA rigging the draft the last few years so Cleveland can lure LeBron back is the most entertaining.
thats almost as silly as saying they rigged the draft so cleveland could get lebum

Last edited:

"Turns out Paul, a Cleveland native, sold [jerseys] from the trunk of his car. ... Paul, who took college courses at Akron and Cleveland State..." Such genius. WOW.

Idiots hit the lottery on Bron's coattails. see: Entourage. NOBODY takes these guys seriously, they're fish outta water around anyone with real credentials. Even Gilbert said they're annoying and unprofessional.
but why are you irate about it?

that he put his friends on to get a share in the opportunity? 

really, what are your underlying feelings about this situation? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom