2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
hibbert should get dealt for playing like a big **** but idk he is talented at the end of the day and is a nice fit for indy on both ends when he's focused.

Captain Save a Cleveland every goddamn time 

Dude has a bat signal
laugh.gif

@Methodical Management   Please listen to your users, Let us block mods, not Admin.

Please 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why would Cleveland give up all that for a player with one year left that is leaving Minnesota for sure? I'm lost.

Another team might trade for him before they do. Also, it's tougher to pursue love if the Knicks, Lakers and Bulls are in the mix.

I get that but would it be a sign a trade? I don't think you give up that much unless you know LeBron is coming to Cleveland.

be the bigger man and get lauded by 96% of the people that like basketball for redeeming yourself after ditching your old club on national tv or play for Satan...interesting logic.

The only thing Lebron did wrong in leaving Cleveland was putting it on TV, he was a free agent, he had every right to go. He said he made a mistake, end of story move on. Who gives flip what other people think. Those same people burned your jersey and wrote a letter calling you a bia in comic sans (the ULTIMATE sign of disrespect) :tongue: ...why would he let what "they" think influence what he does? If he does he's a boy in a man's body.

This. Bron makes $25M per, Gilbert's team is immediately worth about $1.5B more than what he paid. :x Either way, I assume Dan is offering an ownership stake under the table for Team Bron to cash in when he retires.

True...still though...the only way I'd go back is if Gilbert gave me the team and walked away (which would never happen). Miami can give him more money and no matter how much talent Cleveland has, I'd trust Pat Riley to put me in a position to compete over anybody in Cleveland's front office.

I'm not gonna go crazy just yet.... I'm really not... but at the same time man I really think it's happening.

Just don't see how Miami can convince him to stay. Melo isn't rejecting both deals to go to South Beach to play with Bron/Wheelchair and a bunch of scrubs.
:lol:  @ wheelchair. I think everyone is ODing on how bad Wade is. If he's solo dolo in Miami next year he could mess around and lead the league in ppg... over 50 games instead of 82, but still. :lol:

No way in Hell

I get that but would it be a sign a trade? I don't think you give up that much unless you know LeBron is coming to Cleveland.

I think they'd agree on the deal after lebron announces his decision. They won't get a commitment from Love before that.

What? Dude.....
roll.gif
ain't nobody even doing anything wrong lol no way you can be this sensitive.
You're the one who suspends users that make fun of your grim, decaying and hopeless city. So, who's the sensitive one?

Congrats, your city maybe has Bron back. Now if only you could figure out a way to get the other 450,000 people that have fled, then you'd really be cooking.

Last edited:
Still :rofl: at the fact Dan Gilbert left that letter up for 4 years on the Cavs website. If that isn't a display of sour grapes/pettiness, then I don't know what is. I'd like to think that Lebron had more dignity than to even entertain the thought of playing under Dan Gilbert, but like I said...these players care more about green than principle.

Pretty much. Gilbert nor the jersey burning fans deserve any of the success that Lebron would bring.

Child please.

Riley and Arison will say stupid things and the 30 Heat fans will be burning #6 jerseys too... Nuggets burned Melo jerseys and I guarantee you that the Knicks fans would do it too.

Still :rofl: at the fact Dan Gilbert left that letter up for 4 years on the Cavs website. If that isn't a display of sour grapes/pettiness, then I don't know what is. I'd like to think that Lebron had more dignity than to even entertain the thought of playing under Dan Gilbert, but like I said...these players care more about green than principle.

So do 99.9% of the workers in the world.

Green > princible.....the quicker you can accept that, the better off in this working world you'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom