2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron wasn't man enough to tell Gilbert he's leaving Cleveland and Gilbert's letter was a ***** move. It evens out IMO.

Can't wait to see all the Heat fans turn into Cavs fans again :lol:

Last edited:
Tune into First Take for the first time in months. SAS saying nothing. This broad is clueless, no idea how she's still on this show. Sitting there flipping her hair the whole time lost :lol:

LeBron would receive a lot of love if he went back to Cleveland. A LOT OF LOVE.

I also don't see Carmelo going to Miami. I don't see him following LeBron ever. It always looked like LeBron looked up to him, not the other way around.

I'm not gonna go crazy just yet.... I'm really not... but at the same time man I really think it's happening.

Just don't see how Miami can convince him to stay. Melo isn't rejecting both deals to go to South Beach to play with Bron/Wheelchair and a bunch of scrubs.

if there is anyone that can help him with his jumper it's LeBron.

That was LeBron's weakness for a long time and he worked hard at it and got it better, Wiggins can easily learn that from Bron + work ethic

I'm sorry, but I would not take jumpshooting lessons from lebron

**** dealing wiggins minny has no leverage. don't cave in, love could be had for waiters, thompson/bennett and 3 first rounders.

Yeah I feel the same way. Minny has to take anything valuable that they can get their hands on - because either way, Love is bouncing..

I think Waiters, Bennett and 2 or 3 first rounders is good deal for Minny IMO.

Minny bout to get fleeced
mean.gif
laugh.gif
All of this 
laugh.gif

I also don't see Carmelo going to Miami. I don't see him following LeBron ever. It always looked like LeBron looked up to him, not the other way around.
yeah i don't see carmelo going to cleveland or to any team to join lebron

it would be great if lebron went back to cleveland though. he'd have to work for it. a lot of his haters would soften up their stance

I have no problem with Bron going back to the cavs other than Dan Gilbert, dude acted like one of his slaves ran away when Bron went to Miami.

Gilbert is a piece of ****.
But is the Cavs are really committed to winning its seems like a decent option especially since Miami won't let potato chip knees fade into obscurity

Wouldn't trade Wiggins for Love, you can still get him without risking a potential superstar talent.

I'm not gonna go crazy just yet.... I'm really not... but at the same time man I really think it's happening.

Just don't see how Miami can convince him to stay. Melo isn't rejecting both deals to go to South Beach to play with Bron/Wheelchair and a bunch of scrubs.
laugh.gif
 @ wheelchair. I think everyone is ODing on how bad Wade is. If he's solo dolo in Miami next year he could mess around and lead the league in ppg... over 50 games instead of 82, but still. 
laugh.gif

LeBron wasn't man enough to tell Gilbert he's leaving Cleveland and Gilbert's letter was a ***** move. It evens out IMO.

Can't wait to see all the Heat fans turn into Cavs fans again
laugh.gif
for what....he wasnt obligated to. 

if anything you can argue he was man enough to make his decision on live TV....but i wont

There is a Zero chance that both wiggins and love both play for the Cavs. Only Wiggins going to Minnesota is bringing in Love. Wiggins/Waiters and more is what Cleveland needs to offer if they want Lebron and love.

Wouldn't trade Wiggins for Love, you can still get him without risking a potential superstar talent.
indifferent.gif
 Yeah, because there aren't a dozen+ other teams that will make offers for Love's services. Dude isn't even in his prime yet and looks to be a future hall of famer.

Only thing that will suck about Lebron coming back is, no more quick $30 tickets to the games anymore...:lol:

I have no problem with Bron going back to the cavs other than Dan Gilbert, dude acted like one of his slaves ran away when Bron went to Miami.

See, this is where the line gets crossed.

Everything in that letter was accurately stated except for the guarantee.

He called him "narcisstistic" and a "former hero"....that was it. Nothing else about that letter reveals any type of "slave-owner" mentality..

Last edited:
Why would Cleveland give up all that for a player with one year left that is leaving Minnesota for sure? I'm lost.

:lol:  @ wheelchair. I think everyone is ODing on how bad Wade is. If he's solo dolo in Miami next year he could mess around and lead the league in ppg... over 50 games instead of 82, but still. :lol:

Exactly. Wade wasn't even hurt most of the time. He was on that dumb maintenance plan. Half the time he was out due to "general soreness".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom