2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I'm biting my tongue once again. you can never be too certain when it comes to these players.

WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Sources: LeBorn James' agent is pushing for the superstar's return to Cleveland.

IF TRUE, it means his circle (Maverick, Rich Paul, etc.) get sonned regularly by educated professionals in major cities, like the hangers on bums that they are. Dudes feel more cozy being the big fish in the small pond (Cleveland), so they're in his ear to build their litle "empire" in Cleveland. Trust me. I respect Bron for putting his team "on" but these jokers would be working at Qdoba if weren't for him.

Based on what? Not wanting to play in Miami anymore? They didn't seem to get sonned when he made that $30m's off of the beats deal

2562405-6086807432-Happe.gif

I have seen this gif everywhere :rofl:

Based on what? Not wanting to play in Miami anymore? They didn't seem to get sonned when he made that $30m's off of the beats deal
Dude he's the biggest athlete in the world right now. The 'Ooh kill em' kid could manage him and get the same deals. The Johnny Football to Cleveland, Bron back to Cleveland, representing other Cleveland athletes these dudes feel nice and cozy back in Ohio. Honestly, they're completely out of their league in major cities. You got execs and lead agents with Ivy college and law degrees, MBAs, etc. Bron's circle is a few dudes with Akron public school educations. PLEASE don't tell me "street smarts" made them geniuses. That's not how it works.

Last edited:
So bron says Cleveland looks down on him, and he comes back to it? :lol:

Also said bosh and and wade are his bros. nah :rofl:

IF TRUE, it means his circle (Maverick, Rich Paul, etc.) get sonned regularly by educated professionals in major cities, like the hangers on bums that they are. Dudes feel more cozy being the big fish in the small pond (Cleveland), so they're in his ear to build their litle "empire" in Cleveland. Trust me. I respect Bron for putting his team "on" but these jokers would be working at Qdoba if weren't for him.
you got all that from them wanting to go back to Cleveland? Which we don't even know to be a fact.

the cleveland hate is so corny. i can't wait till lebron goes back home and changes y'all perspectives everyone gonna be talking about how they love watching the cave again :rolleyes y'all get so emotional and salty it's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom