2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

Yeah.

It's time for you to tuck yourself in and sleep.

You're done for the night.

K bro, looks like you don't even know the difference between stating something as your opinion, or stating something as a fact.

because you def said it like it was a fact.

What?

Yeah.

It's time for you to tuck yourself in and sleep.

You're done for the night.

K bro, looks like you don't even know the difference between stating something as your opinion, or stating something as a fact.

because you def said it like it was a fact.

Is that your opinion?

Your stating it like its a fact.

See how dumb that sounds?

But ok. I'm a heat fan because I think LeBron will be staying in Miami.

Yup.

I'm a Knicks fan because I think Carmelo stays in NY

I'm a hornets fan because I think Lance will end up there.

Right???

If someone says "Lebron can't go back to the city he left with no championships after winning in another city"

Call me crazy but I'm assuming they are making that statement as 101% opinion, just me though, logical

Is that your opinion?

Yup.

Right???

Nah it's just the way you put it.

You think he'll always be remembered as a Heat.

You don't see him going anywhere else but staying with the Heat.

You don't think he can win with Cleveland because he didn't win there before.

IDK that kind've sounds like you have an affinity/vested interest seeing Bron in Heat.

Last edited:

Kyrie Irving was tipped off about LeBron return before signing $90 million contract. It was reported it took Irving just 2 hours to
— Joshua Teplitz (@Jo****ep)

July 4, 2014

verbally agree to extension, but the timetable was more around thirty minutes after a short meeting with Blatt and Griffin.

July 4, 2014

:nerd:

LeBron does not want to ring chase. When he signs with Cleveland, he will retire a Cavalier. He believes Cleveland has the future assets

July 4, 2014

to compete with him as a third or fourth option as he hits 35 years old. This allows LeBron to amass multiple championships with a future

July 4, 2014

core of perennial All-Stars: Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, Andrew Wiggings, none of which have reached their prime yet. LeBron has timed his

July 4, 2014

return perfectly. And this has always been the plan: Leave Cleveland, learn how to win, allow Cavs to rebuild, return to stacked roster.

July 4, 2014

:nerd:  :nerd:  :nerd:  :nerd:  

No man, this guy oversold it and I now consider him a fraud. He should have just stuck with those initial Tweets because those were half believable. Now he's saying Irving was tipped off when he signed his extension? That's a crock of ******** :lol:

yeah..a lil over the top but you never know man.

man..just imagine if the cavs young guys play to there potential tho :wow:

If someone says "Lebron can't go back to the city he left with no championships after winning in another city"

Call me crazy but I'm assuming they are making that statement as 101% opinion, just me though, logical

Is that your opinion?

Yup.

Right???

Nah it's just the way you put it.

You think he'll always be remembered as a Heat.

You don't see him going anywhere else but staying with the Heat.

You don't think he can win with Cleveland because he didn't win there before.

IDK that kind've sounds like you have an affinity/vested interest seeing Bron in Heat.

No it doesn't. Stop.

If I was a heat fan or LeBron fan why would I have a problem admitting it?

Stop trolling me.

I'm done with you.

^LeBron ain't even announced his decision yet and the Heat fans are already trying to claim they were never heat fans 
laugh.gif

DajonDondo.

Yup.

I'm surely a Heat fan.

niketalk.com/t/301166/heat-haters-lebron-haters-call-to-arms-the-haters-unification-thread/2430

Last edited:
Lots of us are overlooking the fact that we still don't know where UnchartedDrake is going to take his "fanhood" to if LeBron leaves.

He started out a Heat fan in 06 then boarded the LeBron train in Cleveland and rode with the Cavs. But then followed LeBron back to Miami to become a Heat fan.

What will he do next? We need some sources!

Where are you @Unchart

Gotti or Uncharted Drake says hes going wherever Lebron goes

I respect that, I don't think hes ever said hes a Heat fan, hes unabashedly says hes a Lebron Stan

Last edited:
I don't understand why Lebron would wait so long if hes going back to Cleveland

Why toy around with the Heat and Bosh and Wade so bad?

Lebron knows damn well they cant sign anybody unless he commits first

Unless Lebron is doing the ultimate power play and stalling forever to prevent Melo replacing him on the Heat

Last edited:
NT does have a Kevin Love double standard tho it's obvious.

Any other player putting up good numbers on a bad team that NEVER makes the playoffs would be fish food by now, the slander would be immeasurable.

He's definitely a good player but why is so protected ?

Any other player putting up good numbers on a bad team that NEVER makes the playoffs would be fish food by now, the slander would be immeasurable.

What else is he suppose to do?

He shows up in games and in clutch moments.

He has terrible players around him.

DMC had a great season and so did Melo.

You can't do it all alone. Your team needs to contribute something.

KLOVE avg 26 12 and 4.

What else can he do?

Last edited:

I think its like a 60/40 between those who love and those who dont him

Some people are saying hes only a 2nd option (which I find ridiculous)

Hes plays Minnesota which is a relatively low key market

Most people don't consistently watch him play, they just know he puts up great numbers, its hard to criticize someone when you don't see them on TV alot

Lots of us are overlooking the fact that we still don't know where UnchartedDrake is going to take his "fanhood" to if LeBron leaves.

He started out a Heat fan in 06 then boarded the LeBron train in Cleveland and rode with the Cavs. But then followed LeBron back to Miami to become a Heat fan.

What will he do next? We need some sources!

Where are you @Unchart

LMAOO y'all just can't keep my name out y'all mouth can y'all? Lol
I don't think he leaves Miami low key.

I think its like a 60/40 between those who love and those who dont him

Some people are saying hes only a 2nd option (which I find ridiculous)

Hes plays Minnesota which is a relatively low key market

Most people don't consistently watch him play, they just know he puts up great numbers, its hard to criticize someone when you don't see them on TV alot

Think you on to something because I've seen him play less than half a dozen times, always impressed tho he's definitely a stud.

Ehhh I don't care either way but he's seems to be on NTs don't touch list and time will tell if he belongs there or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom