2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall still haven't learned to stop listening to rumors yet? Nobody knows ANYTHING right now. Lebron has the entire league waiting. Any moves being made right now are by players and teams who don't care about landing lebron. Aka, teams that don't matter. Just sit and wait like everybody else. Yall reaching female sleepover status with all this gossip

wow...so it's really gonna happen. LeBron to Cleveland....

I mean **** him still, **** him, **** him, **** him, but wow......

**** Dan Gilbert too....

All that said, good for you Cleveland fans.

It's hilarious how everyone really thinks Bron is going back to Cleveland.

He is resigning with Miami.

The hell is he gonna do in Cleveland?

That's Wiggins and Kyries team now.

I feel bad for you Miami fans.

Ya'll should like, start a facebook group.

Call it.....

Fans for hire.

Last edited:
if this doesn't motivate him to get into shape and actually contribute, idk what will.
roll.gif

If you go back to post #9845 a-friend a-friend Told all y'all Lebron back to Cleveland to end a career. Now they just need to meet a stacked NY in the ECF and I just Nostradamus'd the whole thread.

Last edited:

Kyrie Irving was tipped off about LeBron return before signing $90 million contract. It was reported it took Irving just 2 hours to
— Joshua Teplitz (@Jo****ep) July 4, 2014
verbally agree to extension, but the timetable was more around thirty minutes after a short meeting with Blatt and Griffin.
nerd.gif

LeBron does not want to ring chase. When he signs with Cleveland, he will retire a Cavalier. He believes Cleveland has the future assets
to compete with him as a third or fourth option as he hits 35 years old. This allows LeBron to amass multiple championships with a future
core of perennial All-Stars: Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, Andrew Wiggings, none of which have reached their prime yet. LeBron has timed his
return perfectly. And this has always been the plan: Leave Cleveland, learn how to win, allow Cavs to rebuild, return to stacked roster.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

No man, this guy oversold it and I now consider him a fraud. He should have just stuck with those initial Tweets because those were half believable. Now he's saying Irving was tipped off when he signed his extension? That's a crock of ********
laugh.gif

im inclined to believe the same thing. Especially after he tweeted that LeBron is bringing another star with him to Cleveland. But the Kyrie thing makes sense man, if you were Cleveland, wouldn't you use the LeBron comeback when trying to get Kyrie to sign a new contract? i would.....

i guess that dude is going on ESPN tomorrow in Cleveland that should be interesting

People
Yall still haven't learned to stop listening to rumors yet? Nobody knows ANYTHING right now. Lebron has the entire league waiting. Any moves being made right now are by players and teams who don't care about landing lebron. Aka, teams that don't matter. Just sit and wait like everybody else. Yall reaching female sleepover status with all this gossip

time to throw in your towel b

lebron is gone

them glory days are over for you guys

you tryna call people females but you the one spazzing out over rumors b

chill b chill

I feel bad for you Miami fans.

Ya'll should like, start a facebook group.

Call it.....

Fans for hire.

Miami?

Not sure how you came up with that conclusion.

I'm a Boston fan. But ok.

im inclined to believe the same thing. Especially after he tweeted that LeBron is bringing another star with him to Cleveland. But the Kyrie thing makes sense man, if you were Cleveland, wouldn't you use the LeBron comeback when trying to get Kyrie to sign a new contract? i would.....

i guess that dude is going on ESPN tomorrow in Cleveland that should be interesting
I mean, the Cavs could make **** up and tell Kyrie all sorts of lies. I highly doubt LeBron had agreed at that point in time to commit to return. There's no way in hell he decided that early on.

If you go back to post #9845 a-friend a-friend Told all y'all Lebron back to Cleveland to end a career. Now they just need to meet a stacked NY in the ECF and I just Nostradamus'd the whole thread.

oh yea? well i said 2 years ago he was comin back to the cavs after his contract up with the heat.

i win b

Heat "fans" man, find a hobby. It's cool, ya'll had your lil' run. Pretended to be into the NBA. Now the charade is over, the jig is up.

SO unless you want to be that guy and be bouncing from one Team thread to another to follow LeBron wherever he goes, it's time to go back to being into whatever else you were into before Bron went to Miami.

I mean ya'll might as well give it up now. Else ya'll gon look funny as hell when Bron retire. It's over ya'll. Have some dignity.

U can't win championships in another city and go back to the one you never won or will ever win in.

He'll be remembered as a Heat forever.

Explain how.....

Because I think he's staying in Miami?

That's a pretty vacuous statement.

explain how you believe that a player can't go back to a team he formerly played upon and win a title because he didn't win one before?

I don't think the Cavs were as bad as folks made 'em out to be when Bron WAS a Cav, but I'll say that with the current team they're a lot better.

and you just seem to ride for LeBron hard.

Last edited:
Melo staying in NYK.

Oh now I'm a Knicks fan.

Smh.

The logics some people throw out there are just beyond deranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom