2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bosh compliments LeBron better than Love.

If they all come back to Miami, Riley and Spo need to but an emphasis on Bosh being no. 2 and actually run plays for him instead of regulating him to being a spot up shooter.

They have no choice really...wade sure isn't number two option nomore actually hasn't been for little bit..

Where is Beasley at/going??!

And amare Asik needs to step up his game.. Legit center right.there but just not enough skill set and a little on the soft side

Last edited:
Speaking of pfs, I think Serge needs to also stop being a spot up shooter and get a legit post game. Dude is so skilled, but all they make him do is shoot. I cant even remember a Serge dunk in 2014

The "true center" position fell off a bit because the game's changed imo. It's all about transition baskets and 3's now.

roll.gif

In Today's NBA ,Center and Power Forward are so similar

Same as Small Forward and Shooting Guard

Its just big, wing player and facilitator

Last edited:
In this day and age of frauds getting exposed it's amazing to me how Broussard really hasn't gotten justly roasted yet and rightfully exiled.

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"]In this day and age of frauds getting exposed it's amazing to me how Broussard really hasn't gotten justly roasted yet and rightfully exiled.[/quote]Could have swore Jalen Rose put him on blast last season.

Lebron going back to Cleveland like the *****. Dude is straight cat status..
He's a smart b. Tho...

Maybe my lebron hater card will get pulled 4 this

but I must say...

If he goes back..I will applaud him for it..very honorable and respectable to go back home imo

I hate miami and there aquantunces, excuse me I meant to say "fans"..

But it will be truly a site to see if he goes back.. He will shake the world

Last edited:
If leBron goes back to Cleveland I cannot wait; let me emphasize "I CANNOT WAIT" for LeBetard and Stugottz :lol:

^^Him leaving Cleveland has nothing to do with my hate for him

I hated dude since I seen em......

Haha...he was cool before he went Hollywood.. That disloyalty is what got me.. That's all..I don't see Drose ever doing that..even if no injurys occurred
Money can change ur mind sure but I just don't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom