2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop acknowledging them, and they'll go away. we all know kevin love right now is much better offensively than chris bosh. just let it go :lol:

You guys seriously believe that roster is better than what Love has/had in Minny?

No way I take Bosh over Love now, but man Bosh was too good as the #1 back in Toronto.

Last edited:
Kevin Love is a loser to me. Him and that squad start off hot every year and end up missing the playoffs. Also that terrible record in close games :x .

With that said, Kevin Love is better than Chris Bosh right now.

Last edited:
And now you're on the "one player determines an entire team's fate" ****.

Perfect.
No, but even Melo took this squad to the Playoffs during the LAker era
[table][tr][td]12[/td][td]Chris Andersen[/td][td]PF[/td][td]6-10[/td][td]230[/td][td]July 7, 1978[/td][td]2[/td][td]Blinn College[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony[/td][td]SF[/td][td]6-8[/td][td]230[/td][td]May 29, 1984[/td][td]R[/td][td]Syracuse University[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]Jon Barry[/td][td]SG[/td][td]6-4[/td][td]195[/td][td]July 25, 1969[/td][td]11[/td][td]Georgia Institute of Technology[/td][/tr][tr][td]32[/td][td]Ryan Bowen[/td][td]PF[/td][td]6-7[/td][td]215[/td][td]November 20, 1975[/td][td]4[/td][td]University of Iowa[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Earl Boykins[/td][td]SG[/td][td]5-5[/td][td]135[/td][td]June 2, 1976[/td][td]5[/td][td]Eastern Michigan University[/td][/tr][tr][td]23[/td][td]Marcus Camby[/td][td]C[/td][td]6-11[/td][td]220[/td][td]March 22, 1974[/td][td]7[/td][td]University of Massachusetts Amherst[/td][/tr][tr][td]51[/td][td]Michael Doleac[/td][td]C[/td][td]6-11[/td][td]262[/td][td]June 15, 1977[/td][td]5[/td][td]University of Utah[/td][/tr][tr][td]56[/td][td]Francisco Elson[/td][td]C[/td][td]7-0[/td][td]235[/td][td]February 28, 1976[/td][td]R[/td][td]University of California[/td][/tr][tr][td]31[/td][td]Nene Hilario[/td][td]PF[/td][td]6-11[/td][td]260[/td][td]September 13, 1982[/td][td]1[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Voshon Lenard[/td][td]SG[/td][td]6-4[/td][td]205[/td][td]May 14, 1973[/td][td]8[/td][td]University of Minnesota[/td][/tr][tr][td]24[/td][td]Andre Miller[/td][td]PG[/td][td]6-2[/td][td]200[/td][td]March 19, 1976[/td][td]4[/td][td]University of Utah[/td][/tr][tr][td]41[/td][td]Mark Pope[/td][td]PF[/td][td]6-10[/td][td]235[/td][td]September 11, 1972[/td][td]4[/td][td]University of Kentucky[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Jeff Trepagnier[/td][td]SG[/td][td]6-4[/td][td]200[/td][td]July 11, 1979[/td][td]2[/td][td]University of Southern California[/td][/tr][tr][td]22[/td][td]Nikoloz Tskitishvili[/td][td]PF[/td][td]7-0[/td][td]225[/td][td]April 14, 1983[/td][td]1[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Rodney White[/td][/tr][/table]

I don't think nearly as much of Kevin Love as most folks on here, but zero offensive game or post ability... :lol: Yowzers.

He ain't a Batman but he's a damn solid Robin.

Only face to make with these outlandish posts gettin posted left & right
laugh.gif
Yeah it is getting a little out of hand in here. I can't wait until the season starts, thread gon be insane.

I dont wanna get into this, but in Bosh's prime he was capable of being the #1 option. I dont think Love can ever be considered a #1 option. Right now though? I'd take Love 9/10 times.

Uh oh, it's contagious.

Everyone get your breath masks on STAT!!!

This roster is better than what Love has in Minny? 47 wins...

View media item 1064418
I'm not talking about current Chris Bosh.

In the East.

Put Love's team in the East and they'd be fighting for a top 4 seed.

That Bosh team in the West suffers same as Love.

Bosh was always overrated even in Toronto.... He carried Toronto to the playoffs in the east. The east still sucked then too . That is not impressive.

Out of the six seasons kevin love's been in the league only one season he didnt average a double double and that was his rookie year which he should have had a double double. Bosh has had only 3 season were he averaged a double double out of the 12 seasons he has been in the league

Out of the six seasons kevin love's been in the league only one season he didnt average a double double and that was his rookie year which he should have had a double double. Bosh has had only 3 season were he averaged a double double out of the 12 seasons he has been in the league
Monta Ellis average bout 24 in a season in Cali. No playoffs tho

I dont think you guys realize that outside of the top 8 the West during that time was ABSOLUTE TRASH.

The East's 8th seed and the West's 8th seed were 1 game apart.

Last edited:

Monta Ellis average bout 24 in a season in Cali. No playoffs tho
What does ellis have to do with any of this lmao? You sir are a herb

Well he kind of has to make it to the playoffs first before we find out lol

LOL but why are you making it seem like Love can't take a team in the East to the playoffs

The West is too deep with too many good players

You are damn near alone on your stance for a reason

That's not even a good example.

Camby is one of the better defensive players ever, Nene was good before the injuries piled up, and Miller was pretty much in his prime then.

and wow i watched "sports reporters" on ESPN and they keep callig lebron a walking dynasty. what a stupid ******* way of describing him.
mean.gif
the slurpage is astronomical
it was "portable dynasty" that i think lupica or mich albom used

i was like "man no he did not just say that" 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Ite fam is trolling can we get a mod in here? Before bruh single handedly derails the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom