2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really into twitter, but i just realized them soccer/futbol stars have like 10M+ followers :nerd:

Last edited:

Na, he's a great No. 2 option. Dude would shine next to a star like LeBron, Rondo or Melo.
He has zero offensive game though.
roll.gif

This thread is too much sometimes.  
laugh.gif

The fact that Pat Riley is evil and slimey makes me think he may have some weird idea in the works where bosh walks and they pull in Lebron/ Love I hope that doesnt happen but Pat Riley is the Anti Christ

Put backs and 3s is not good playoff basketball. Dude has no mid range or post game.

The hell does that have to do with him not having an offensive game? Good playoff basketball, he hasn't even been to the playoffs. Something needs to happen soon, the bewilderment is getting unbearable.

behind the arc i want love shooting before bosh every day of the week.
Stats says other wise. Bosh even at this point is a better scorer than Love. Period. Even Blake has a respectable mid range while K love is still a hustle 3 shooter. Zero post game. 2008 to now and dude aint even been close to the playoffs. Is it really all the Wolves fault? Love gotta take some blame now. I mean KG took Wally to the playoffs. Wally bruh

Stats says other wise. Bosh even at this point is a better scorer than Love. Period. Even Blake has a respectable mid range while K love is still a hustle 3 shooter. Zero post game. 2008 to now and dude aint even been close to the playoffs. Is it really all the Wolves fault? Love gotta take some blame now. I mean KG took Wally to the playoffs. Wally bruh
you obviously trolling or you just took a hit of dat buttnaked lmao

it's really fun to see what happens when someone gets called out for being blatantly wrong. either they take the L, or viciously lash out at everyone with even more nonsense and digging a much deeper hole than before.

which do you think is happening right now?

Say all you want bruh. Butt Naked Wonda, Big brotha thunda, and the master blaster.

Seriously though. I mean Even hurt Amare can still score. K love is all put backs and 3s

Last edited:
Did I just read Kevin Love has no offensive game? What in the mother ****? :lol:

And I'm rootin for OC to come back on his Voorhees steeze, I'm locked and loaded for that. :pimp:

I think it's the buttnaked :lol:

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom