2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wanna know is, if Cleveland has a shot at Bron, wouldn't they call Minnesota asap and offer Wiggins for Love?

And if Bosh goes to Houston, Wade heads to Chicago, right?

:smh:

Big waste of time. Bron, Bosh, Wade, and Melo all stay right where they are. Ariza to Miami, Deng to whoever offers the most, thee end.

:smh:

SAS basically saying the same thing as us nothing really.... :lol:

Yeah just a bunch speculation.... And if all these "Superstar" players are really waiting on eachother to make a move.... That's pretty sad

Once the Melo announcement comes in 24hrs all the dominos will fall in...i swear these guys know what they doing with the media ahhh The Business Lifestyle.

Like what is Bron really waiting for THE HEAT have yet to make a move :lol:

Bosh/ Wade waiting on Bron and the rest of the league is being held hostage

Bron actually meeting with Riley to go over a plan, or is it a good job good effort we had a run but time to move on meeting?
That's the $22M dollars per year question.

Meeting is scheduled to take place in 2-3 days so this holding pattern on the NBA might stretch until then.
mean.gif

That Love to the Cavaliers would be a horrible trade for the Timberwolves

Timberwolves would need to get Wiggins

How is it horrible? Waiters and Thompson are both very young players with talent... not stars but solid players. Then you get 3 1st rounders?

Show me a better trade.

They may become solid players but they probably aren't becoming All Stars

Then the picks wont be lottery picks either

So would be trading away a fringe superstar for 2 solid players at best and 3 late first rounders

The Golden State trade is better than this trade to me

Last edited:
Melo just needs to come out and do a TV special at Muscle Beach tomorrow.

I just find it funny how all these NBA ****** are waiting on someone else to make the decision for them. LBJ, Melo, Bosh, etc. No one wants to take the pin out the grenade. :lol:

That's why I gave STAT a ton of respect during free agency years ago

Too bad it amounted to nothing

So Melo officially got offered 4 year 97M by Lakers and 5 years 130M by Knicks right?

dude isn't going anywhere besides those 2 with that kind of money

So Melo officially got offered 4 year 97M by Lakers and 5 years 130M by Knicks right?

dude isn't going anywhere besides those 2 with that kind of money
agreed. comes down to where lala wants to live the most. if i'm melo though i side with phil instead of mitch and the buss's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom