2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs have 3 1st round picks next year... and if Bron does come back that Heat pick gonna be top 5 :lol:

Trade all 3 1st rounders along with Waiters/TT to Minny for Love.

They would be able to max out Love and Bron if they do that and get rid of Jacks contract.

3024837-8669870963-60233.jpg

would be funny if pat the rat drafts shabazz for lebron and then he leaves. front offices stay bending over

cavs fans, i mean heat fans, i mean maybe cavs fans again must be going insane.

i think media just milking this and throwing **** at the wall though.

If he turns out to be absolute trash and PJ Hairston is lighting it up for the Hornets it would be even funnier :lol:

I really don't understand why Minnesota thinks they can change Love's mind. He basically already said, I'm out of here. Why not try and get something now instead of later?

So Miami rather have Bosh over Carmelo? That doesn't make any sense. Why not just offer Carmelo and LeBron the max and let Bosh walk if you're Miami? That whole pitch he just said didn't make sense.

Because then if Melo says no, bosh then feels betrayed and doesn't come back and then u lose Bron 4sure.

I don't think I learned anything more from SAS just now......I believe I'm more lost..

Chris broussard should play in traffic. Ive never hated a tv person more. :x

His teeth :x

His makeup/skin :x

His "delivery" :x

His attempts to not come across like the absolute moron he is :x

Cavs have 3 1st round picks next year... and if Bron does come back that Heat pick gonna be top 5 :lol:

Trade all 3 1st rounders along with Waiters/TT to Minny for Love.

They would be able to max out Love and Bron if they do that and get rid of Jacks contract.

Heat's pick is top 10 protected :smile:

I just find it funny how all these NBA ****** are waiting on someone else to make the decision for them. LBJ, Melo, Bosh, etc. No one wants to take the pin out the grenade.
laugh.gif

Might as well put this thread on Sportcenter because SAS ain't say **** we haven't been reading all day :smh:

If Bron is really waiting on Bosh.. this whole thing doesn't make any sense

It really doesn't because Bosh staying is tied to Bron staying or leaving Miami.

Really didn't learn anything new from SAS, we've put that scenario out there collectively since this thing started.

Bron actually meeting with Riley to go over a plan, or is it a good job good effort we had a run but time to move on meeting?

That Love to the Cavaliers would be a horrible trade for the Timberwolves

Timberwolves would need to get Wiggins

How is it horrible? Waiters and Thompson are both very young players with talent... not stars but solid players. Then you get 3 1st rounders?

Show me a better trade.

What I wanna know is, if Cleveland has a shot at Bron, wouldn't they call Minnesota asap and offer Wiggins for Love?

And if Bosh goes to Houston, Wade heads to Chicago, right?

:smh:

Big waste of time. Bron, Bosh, Wade, and Melo all stay right where they are. Ariza to Miami, Deng to whoever offers the most, thee end.

That Love to the Cavaliers would be a horrible trade for the Timberwolves

Timberwolves would need to get Wiggins
T'Wolves overplayed their cards. They have no edge. Love is leaving. Unless a better haul comes along, it'll be that or lose him for nothing. Should've sent his *** to Boston for the 6th and 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom