2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh:Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo · 4m
After contemplating his options this weekend,free agent Carmelo Anthony's decision isn't expected to linger late into the week,a source said

:smh: This is never going to end

U guys think Lebron rather play with Love over Bosh? Bosh is not only a better scorer, but he is better defensivly

I dont wanna get into this, but in Bosh's prime he was capable of being the #1 option. I dont think Love can ever be considered a #1 option. Right now though? I'd take Love 9/10 times.

You guys really think Love could have led that bum *** Raptors roster to 47-50 wins?

Last edited:
Stats says other wise. Bosh even at this point is a better scorer than Love. Period. Even Blake has a respectable mid range while K love is still a hustle 3 shooter. Zero post game. 2008 to now and dude aint even been close to the playoffs. Is it really all the Wolves fault? Love gotta take some blame now. I mean KG took Wally to the playoffs. Wally bruh

LOL

It HAD to be hard typin that ****.

Like, I picture his keyboard movin buttons & **** on him like "nah, you don't really mean that b." :lol:

U guys think Lebron rather play with Love over Bosh? Bosh is not only a better scorer, but he is better defensivly
You said Love had zero offensive game and post game
sick.gif

^^after watching that video I'm now convinced Kevin love has zero offense.... Straight Ben Wallace 2.0 on the offensive end....

Love is a rebounding monster. Nothing wrong with getting points on putbacks. Second chance points and offensive rebounding can help win games. 

I dont wanna get into this, but in Bosh's prime he was capable of being the #1 option. I dont think Love can ever be considered a #1 option. Right now though? I'd take Love 9/10 times.
Bruhhhhhh what lmao. Love dropped 57 on kd and OKC with no one on his squad. Love will always be a better option than bosh, bosh did put his team on his back in toronto but not like what Love does for Min.

Uh oh, it's contagious.

Everyone get your breath masks on STAT!!!

Bruhhhhhh what lmao. Love dropped 57 on kd and OKC with no one on his squad. Love will always be a better option than bosh, bosh did put his team on his back in toronto but not like what Love does for Min.
again, Bosh took a bum bum Toronto team to the playoffs. Bosh was a legit 1st option. Love will never be that. BTW, his rebounding numbers are inflated. I mean look who he has taking shots. Of course if they miss he gonna get more rebounds.

Last edited:

Uh oh, it's contagious.

Everyone get your breath masks on STAT!!!

This roster is better than what Love has in Minny? 47 wins...

View media item 1064418
I'm not talking about current Chris Bosh.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Kevin Love would never score 0 during an NBA Finals game but I'll let some of you cook :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom