2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Love folds up in the 4th

I need to see him win not saying a chip but damn

But I think dudes that say he can't put up those numbers on a winner sound just as dumb as the ones who guarantee he would

There's really no way to know yet

For the record I do think he's a number 2 guy tho

Love a #2? You guys got really high standards for a #1. Dude is a Top 10, arguably Top 5 player in this league. There's too much emphasis on his team not making the playoffs as if it's not a TEAM sport.

http://stats.nba.com/leaguePlayerGe...d=PTS&sortOrder=DES&SeasonType=Regular Season

Even worse is that dude is only playing 7 minutes in the 4th, thats not even top 100 and taking 3 shots. I'm blaming Adelman for that more than Love for that.

Its one of 3 things:

Timberwolves blowing people out (LOLOLOLOLLLLL) no need for Love

Timberwolves getting blown out( THE ANSWER) no need for Love

4th quarter in a close game, time to collapse on Love and he just has to give up all the time (1B to the last scenario)

This falls more on Adelman than Love to me. Putting lineups out there with better offensive players would have helped Loves situation so much. I dont think the opposing coach is going to worry about leaving the likes of Rubio and Brewer out there in the halfcourt to help trap Love.

I don't think that Bron and Melo in Miami is even a championship squad. Bron's not holding out for that. 

I don't think that Bron and Melo in Miami is even a championship squad. Bron's not holding out for that. 

It could be they need a rim protector still but defending the two of them would be scary

I don't think they should play together but the two of them in pick nd rolls and in transition would be fun to watch

2562405-6086807432-Happe.gif

WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Sources: LeBorn James' agent is pushing for the superstar's return to Cleveland.
IF TRUE, it means his circle (Maverick, Rich Paul, etc.) get sonned regularly by educated professionals in major cities, like the hangers on bums that they are. Dudes feel more cozy being the big fish in the small pond (Cleveland), so they're in his ear to build their litle "empire" in Cleveland. Trust me. I respect Bron for putting his team "on" but these jokers would be working at Qdoba if weren't for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom