2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebron does indeed go back to the Cavs than Dan Gilbert will be giving THE BIGGEST public apology on National Television

Yall out here drinking sodium milkshakes, let the cavs cook. I bet yall still gon cop his sneakers too lol

If Lebron does indeed go back to the Cavs than Dan Gilbert will be giving THE BIGGEST public apology on National Television
Bruh arleady gave a public apology, they fined him and were bout to kick him out the league.

Child please.

Riley and Arison will say stupid things and the 30 Heat fans will be burning #6 jerseys too... Nuggets burned Melo jerseys and I guarantee you that the Knicks fans would do it too.
You don't get that Riley, Bron, Wade and Bosh plotted for at least a year and then jerked with the league, especially the Cavs for nothing more than theater? Bron and his 'team' acted like complete douchebags making all kinds of demands, etc. when they already knew they were going to Miami.

Still
roll.gif
at the fact Dan Gilbert left that letter up for 4 years on the Cavs website. If that isn't a display of sour grapes/pettiness, then I don't know what is. I'd like to think that Lebron had more dignity than to even entertain the thought of playing under Dan Gilbert, but like I said...these players care more about green than principle.
Dont most people? I know I wouldnt care about someones sour grapes especially when I did what I said they wouldnt and have basically rubbed their face in it when theyre about to throw millions of dollars at me. The world knows who the winner of the Dan Gilbert LeBron "Feud" was.

And personally i think the way howard and melo went about transition was just as bad. Them fools were wilding but i don't see yall complaining bout that

The funny part would be if these dudes are just throwing things out there just for the media and he ends up staying :lol:

In other news...PJ Hairston is getting in fights with HS kids..

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...otte-hornets-involved-altercation-pickup-game

Can somebody explain to me why people bother with this dude? He ain't THAT nice. Dude will be a role player at best in the L

That's a non-story IMO unless video comes out and PJ straight up walked up unprovoked and sucker punched the kid right in the face. Sounds like PJ was pissed his team was losing and the high school kid was hounding him up the court so he shoved him in the face on the way to the basket.

And personally i think the way howard and melo went about transition was just as bad. Them fools were wilding but i don't see yall complaining bout that

Dwight was the worst. His whole stint in Orlando and LA. What a clown. I don't think you hear about Dwight because it seems like pretty much everyone just doesn't like the guy. He was a clown as his last two years in Orlando. You're probably the biggest guy in the NBA but the biggest *****. Can't be a man and just say you want out of Orlando and you don't want to be in LA?

Still :rofl: at the fact Dan Gilbert left that letter up for 4 years on the Cavs website. If that isn't a display of sour grapes/pettiness, then I don't know what is. I'd like to think that Lebron had more dignity than to even entertain the thought of playing under Dan Gilbert, but like I said...these players care more about green than principle.
Dont most people? I know I wouldnt care about someones sour grapes especially when I did what I said they wouldnt and have basically rubbed their face in it when theyre about to throw millions of dollars at me. The world knows who the winner of the Dan Gilbert LeBron "Feud" was.

Trust me, I get it. This is exactly why I thought the fake outrage the players/coaches/etc. showed in the days following the Sterling fiasco was a joke.

There are people out there who do hold principle in a high-regard, but when you're dealing with millions upon millions of dollars, all that **** can go out the window.

Pretty much. Gilbert nor the jersey burning fans deserve any of the success that Lebron would bring.

Child please.

Riley and Arison will say stupid things and the 30 Heat fans will be burning #6 jerseys too... Nuggets burned Melo jerseys and I guarantee you that the Knicks fans would do it too.

All them would do it cause they think it's the cool thing to do, like hipsters.

None of my jerseys are burned, btw.

It's cause you're obviously a smart man with common sense

Ska :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Dwight was the worst. His whole stint in Orlando and LA. What a clown. I don't think you hear about Dwight because it seems like pretty much everyone just doesn't like the guy. He was a clown as his last two years in Orlando. You're probably the biggest guy in the NBA but the biggest *****. Can't be a man and just say you want out of Orlando and you don't want to be in LA?
dwight is a clown.

dude wanted to be the man but hes nothing more than a 2nd banana on the team hes on now. 

I heard PJ was cookin the kid threw a punch and PJ clapped dem shoulders
Scraps happen at pick up games every day over the summer. Non story. Young boy prob thought he could talk greasy to the NBA baller without consequence... caught a swift 2 piece.

No way in Hell. Lebron would sign the deal, Gilbert would shake his hand and then say GOTCHA *****!!! Get yo punk *** to practice, and be at my house at 630 am to cut my lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom