2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they really just remove the letter that Dan Gilbert wrote about LeBron from the cavs website today

kgfghfgfhgghg NWO :rofl:

roll.gif

Defending that mans honor.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
nah man not at all haha...
shouldve used my saracastic font

His daughter is adorable. The agent seems shiesty 

Julius Wrek
REAL Fing TALK
Man I can't wait anymore, tomorrow is 4 years since he left and I got kicked out of the bar, and woke up with my ear looking like this.
BRUHHHHHH WTF. How did this happen?
Love this.

Julius Wrek
Yeah ok...... Pack it in Riles and Mickey. GO CLEVELAND

"Klutch Sports Management" sounds shady as hell.
klutch sports: "we da best"
roll.gif

Dallas got the biggest steal so far....  D. Harris 3/$9M

while Collision out here raping the Kings for $16M....

anyone else thinking dj khaled is somewhere out there trying to get at lebron like " they dont love you no mo'" 

"Klutch Sports Management" sounds shady as hell.
It's a guy without a college degree who used to sell jerseys out of his car. He apparently used to hoop, and in my experience that means you have to question even his high school academics. In reality, he may possess like an 8th or 9th grade intellect.

Last edited:
Anyone have proof that he turned down 7 mil in China? He left the league last year for more money in China.

Lakers' had directors and actors pitch to Lala. Guaranteeing her work. That's pretty impressive. Didn't they do that with Dwight or Dwight wanted something like that?

Getting back wit an ex that cheated is a b move.... Since u trying to bring up that analogy. Have family members that have done that. Don't respect em
they b. ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom