2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never, ever, understand why anyone would want Nick Young.
Can be a elite 6th Man... I see him as a younger Jason Terry plus the SWAG 
nthat.gif

Dont know how him and howard would work

Bosh and Howard? Perfect fit next to each other, Bosh plays from elbow/High post, Howard works down on the block. Dwight covers Boshs lack of rebounding while Bosh can go out and check quicker 4's on D leaving Dwight on rim protection duty

If they had an actual coach that team would be contender

Too be honest, I think Melo is not going to make his decision until Bosh decides. If Bosh leaves, then I think Melo 100% would go to Miami to play with Bron and Wade

signing Lance is playing with fire... 

that dude just look so unstable.... 

now give him $9M a year... mannn... 

Go to LA, Lance. CP deserves you.

And Bosh and D12 would absolutely fit together.. Hi-Lo post game all day and Harden would still have plenty of room to do his thing and adding Bosh doesn't disrupt their flow at all because he's proven he doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective.

Would take pressure off Harden for sure because Bosh is more capable of creating on his own than anyone on that roster, too.

If Wade gets left out of the big 3... What's the chances he signs for a cheaper deal on a contender? like 7-8 million a Year.

If Wade gets left out of the big 3... What's the chances he signs for a cheaper deal on a contender? like 7-8 million a Year.

I just don't see Wade in another uniform. If that's the case, then Riley should just send him to Milwaukee or LA, resign Bosh and Bron, and fill out the rest of the roster with Wade's money :lol:

Last edited:
[thread="597358"]2014 Nba Off Season San Antonio Spurs Win Fifth Championship Since 99/11880#post_21069719​[/thread]
Yup...along with the other 3 million people that live in this region...

...but I'm just some homer.
People in depressed areas tend to be trapped; immobile due to lack of education, marketable skills and or capital required to escape from their undesirable location.
Bruh. Enough is enough. I've been a member of this site for 13+ years - and I've never seen someone as adament as you are to target a specific object as you.

I don't know what your objective is, but sitting behind a keyboard just hollin' isn't going to get you anywhere relevant....and I would imgine if you're living somewhere even remotely better as the city of Cleveland; than you wouldn't be here wasting your strength to take shots at someone you've never met before in your life
roll.gif

Kill it, jack. I believe AIM chatrooms are still available for free. Take that animosity and ignorance there..
Nah, the basketball fan side of me couldn't care less where he goes. Part of the NTer side of me hopes he goes back, for regular fans like yourself.

It's the annoying homers that cause the other part of the NTer side of me to hope the rumors are baseless and false.

And that goes for any homer who religiously defends their turf and practically never talks about anything else. None of us want to see that guy have his day.

But regular fans? We all just let each other cook.
smokin.gif
What the **** else did you want me to talk about?!

How you and Kobe can relate because of age, or how the Lakers can't seem to put together a decent team for the life of them?

I don't get it? I've been here when Bron left, and I'm going to be here when he returns - being the same man I am now....

Who gon' stop me..?
Have you and me ever met?

Can't see that happening considering he opted out of 2 years 40 mil
it could, dude has a clause in his li-ning deal that would pay him 30 mil to play a season in china

why stay on a heat team that probably isnt gonna win...maybe the he'll stay for the fans

Too be honest, I think Melo is not going to make his decision until Bosh decides. If Bosh leaves, then I think Melo 100% would go to Miami to play with Bron and Wade

At this point do you think that's an option? I think the big 3 era is over. There aren't any FA that they can use to rebuild that team, PG is pretty much dried up. C there are a few options but none that really stick out and adding youth to the bench, who? I think everyone else is starting to see the writing on the wall as well which is why HOU is now going hard at Bosh and LBJ is looking at CLE and other destinations and there haven't been any comunication between LBJ and Melo that's been reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom