2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta remember with Bosh.

His hood rat wife and here entire extended family is spending his money, they are going hard, he owns the most expensive house of the big three.

You don't get a gold digging, hood rat, trophy wife and then start taking discounts, can't do it. :lol:

Well damn :rofl:

Not every guy is a party animal...dude got them babies at home and family to entertain him. There are "high end" restaurants everywhere. and with Bron money he can fly in any entertainment he wants.

'Born in' means nothing, since newborns literally know nothing about their city, or anything. 
laugh.gif

Living in SF for 5 years definitely means something... if those 5 years started anytime AFTER adolescence. If those 5 years were like age 6-11, nah, man... that don't count, either.

You're a Cleveland homer. No knock on you at all, but just embrace it. It is what it is.

And as a major, metropolitan city, TONS of people who have experienced Cleveland think that's it's horrible. Again, just accept that, bro. It is what it is. No reason to constantly try to change opinions. You like the place; do you.
And your a kobe homer
As much as Skip Bayless, yeah.

Funny thing is, I never come in here to argue about any city or anything related to where I've lived or where I'll be living.

It's usually replies to those who bring it up - I'm sure you would feel obligated if someone just came in here constantly just talking nonsense about where you live to.

And for the record, I visit NY periodically. I got family there. My mom still calls it home. I just got back from NY 5 days ago.

But again. I'm not here to argue about that. I've made that clear before.

I see jimmies getting rustled already due to the possibility of Lebron returning home. So if you didn't like me before, when he does come back - you're probably going to despise me.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, I never come in here to argue about any city or anything related to where I've lived or where I'll be living.

It's usually replies to those who bring it up - I'm sure you would feel obligated if someone just came in here constantly just talking nonsense about where you live to.

And for the record, I visit NY periodically. I got family there. My mom still calls it home. I just got back from NY 5 days ago.

I see jimmies getting rustled already due to the possibility of Lebron returning home. So if you didn't like me before, when he does come back - you're probably going to despise me.
No, you just coming across very off. Cleveland is not even where Lebron is from BTW.

I would love to see Bosh be a man and just go to another team offering a max. I think LeBron would be pissed and leave too.

SoCal > *

San Diego > *

Everyone who disagrees: cool. Changes my opinion NONE.

THAT'S the definition of "Do you."

And ain't nobody's jimmies rustled over Bron returning to Cleveland. People are responding about the notion that Cleveland is wonderful.

But you're right; this ain't about your background.

I just hope you don't go all outtacontrol on us when it's October and Bron still ain't returned. You're going to despise... MANY.

SoCal > *

San Diego > *

And ain't nobody's jimmies rustled over Bron returning to Cleveland. People are responding about the notion that Cleveland is wonderful.

I just hope you don't go all outtacontrol on us when it's October and Bron still ain't returned. You're going to despise... MANY.
Dude Ohio has Wiggins and Irie. Just play betters

Jimmies rustled if he returns? I honestly can't stand Bron. I am a Laker fan and would have trouble rooting for him but it would be a pretty entertaining story line. I travel for work constantly and once you get a taste of dope cities there's no looking at grim rust belt cities the same way — ESPECIALLY if you're the biggest athlete in the world. Cleveland doesn't help his 'brand', it's a tiny market. It helps Gilbert make a lot of money, basically. Lakers are bigger than the #2 and #3 teams combined. And LA is a town full of peers. LeBron ain't hanging out with Cleveland Clinic doctors and Quicken Loan employees bruh. Bron is an A list celeb who wants to kick it with Ironman and George Clooney dawg. Maybe make Jennifer Lawrence his side piece. :lol:

Last edited:

SoCal > *

San Diego > *

Dat Ska truth. :pimp:

Last edited:
As much as Skip Bayless, yeah.
Remember, you were the first guy to defend him on his rape charges.

Posing the question, "what if it was kate actually trying to rape kobe all along?"
Ooooohhhhhh, since I didn't go along w/ the sheep who made rape jokes (sheep like yourself), that means I'm a fan?

Man, I hated him THEN more than I do NOW... but 'rape' is a heavy word to be throwing around jokingly, especially when so much evidence weakens her allegation.

And I never said anything about Kate raping Kobe. 
laugh.gif
 Now you're just lying, guy.

I'm a Kobe fan, because I dared go against the rape jokes. 
roll.gif
 I don't even... that's just... I mean...

You gotta remember with Bosh.

His hood rat wife and here entire extended family is spending his money, they are going hard, he owns the most expensive house of the big three.

You don't get a gold digging, hood rat, trophy wife and then start taking discounts, can't do it.
laugh.gif
Aren't you a Gay? Why does Chris Bosh bother you so much?
Nah, chill w/ that.

*warned*

Inside sources have told me LeBron is indeed going back :smokin

Love would be down to go also but the Cavs aren't willing to include Wiggins in the trade

Chappelle said she had Noah's ark in her panties. Dat man was innocent. But my god, this turned from cleveland slander, to somebody being a gay, to rape charges. Look at what Lebron and Melo is doing to us!!

Bron and Puig gonna be twisting a Ferrari thru Mulholland Drive on the way to Jennifer Aniston's crib :lol: [emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom