2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelicans done goofed by giving up Noel, Davis+him would have been crazy good.

I don't think "linterrific" follows the entire pattern either noblekane noblekane everyone was just adding an "L" to words that already had -in

Last edited:
Why would you want to hang out with those dudes?

It's merely a tiny example of the plethora of young A list multi millionaires in LA. Arrogant celebs want to be around peers. Bron ain't moving to Chi to kick it with futures traders or salesmen and marketing bros that went to Big Ten colleges. He wants to be around people on his level.

Last edited:
Why would you want to hang out with those dudes?

It's merely a tiny example of the plethora of young A list multi millionaires in LA. Arrogant celebs want to be around peers. Bron ain't moving to Chi to kick it with futures traders or salesmen and marketing bros that went to Big Ten colleges. He wants to be around people on his level.

Lebron doesn't seem like a Hollywood type of dude

He seems like he's about his family, crew and making money

The celebs I've seen him hanging with are Jay-Z and Drake and it seems like they are more interested in hanging with him than he is hanging with them

I find it interesting how just the other day "city talk" was considered "thread derailing" and would be result in post deletions and bannings but today it's not an issue and has been going on for pages. The hypocrisy!!

I find it interesting how just the other day "city talk" was considered "thread derailing" and would be result in post deletions and bannings but today it's not an issue and has been going on for pages. The hypocrisy!!
I find it interesting that you said this AFTER the city talk was over. The timing!!

(translation: it's been let go, so let it go)

Devin Harris signs with the Mavs. 3 years-$9 million.

Let's take another moment to laugh at Darren Collison's $16 million contract with the Kings.

It always seems like no free agent wants to sign with dallas

I guess that dirk must be a real bad teammate

Dirk is part of the old guard

The new guard free agents like Howard, Melo, Lebron and Deron arent going to want to go play with him

Last edited:

Let's take another moment to laugh at Darren Collison's $16 million contract with the Kings.
So what kind of space/money do the Mavs still have? Can they still sign a max guy and have the MLE? Is Harris the starter... I was hoping they'd sign Thomas and keep Marion

I'll take a laugh with you 
laugh.gif
 if it makes you feel better I guess 
nerd.gif

So what kind of space/money do the Mavs still have? Can they still sign a max guy and have the MLE? Is Harris the starter... I was hoping they'd sign Thomas and keep Marion
I believe they are slated to have $26.5M in cap space. So Dirk took $10M per and Harris is taking $3M per. So that's $13M left in cap space for Vince Carter and another wing.

And I believe the plan is for Harris to come off the bench. Meaning Felton would start. :lol:

So you like the collison sign?

I think it sucks

If i want to go see a kings game i rather see little zeke than collison

Collison signing is terrible value, imo. He's at best a backup PG. I attended almost all of the home games the season Collison was here in Dallas, and he's just not starter material. He constantly got swallowed up on picks and just couldn't defend. He also couldn't run a consistent pick and roll with Dirk as his main option.

Harris signing, on the other hand, is great value. This isn't homer-speak. 3/9 is fantastic relatively to the going rate for PGs. I see Harris starting though. He's more familiar with Carlisle's offensive/defensive schemes and has his trust. Here's hoping we can get Mo Williams / VC to solidify the backcourt rotation.

Nevermind: 

Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon · Plan is for Devin Harris to come off bench again because Mavs love Harris/BWright combo. Harris might get majority of PG minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom