2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Houston hasn't traded Lin yet. Whether you get a player or not, don't they want him gone?

wasn't there a Lakers fan with sources that Cal was leaving UK for LA a few days after MDA got fired/left?

Chappelle said she had Noah's ark in her panties. Dat man was innocent. But my god, this turned from cleveland slander, to somebody being a gay, to rape charges. Look at what Lebron and Melo is doing to us!!

Those bastards

How pissed are GMs around the league going to be if for the second straight summer Hinkie and the Sixers help pave way for Morey and Rockets to land another star? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just never understood aggressively talking about another persons cities

Probably more than half of the members just live a relatively lame life anyways

Inside sources have told me LeBron is indeed going back
smokin.gif

Love would be down to go also but the Cavs aren't willing to include Wiggins in the trade

I grew up in the Midwest and it's grim and horrible. Even Chicago is a little boring. The biggest athlete on the planet can go literally wherever he wants this summer and you think he'll get nostalgic about bitter winters, closed factories, low SES and choose Cleveland, Ohio? :lol: *cue Noah's video on Cleveland*

Chicago....boring?? Youre not doing it right.

Chicago is a tier 2 city, bruh. No flame. It is what it is. It's cold. Santa Monica/Malibu, south beach, Hamptons > North avenue beach. The people generally aren't as attractive, talented, famous or wealthy in the Midwest. Jimmy Kimmel, Jonah Hill and Adam Levine aren't gonna be at your BBQ in River North bruh. :lol:

Last edited:
How pissed are GMs around the league going to be if for the second straight summer Hinkie and the Sixers help pave way for Morey and Rockets to land another star?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Meh, no one will care.

Rockets aren't the Lakers, and aren't a league-owned team.

Reactions: MVP

Chicago is a tier 2 city, bruh. No flame. It is what it is. It's cold. Santa Monica/Malibu, south beach, Hamptons > North avenue beach. The people generally aren't as attractive, talented, famous or wealthy in the Midwest. Jimmy Kimmel, Jonah Hill and Adam Levine aren't gonna be at your BBQ in River North bruh. :lol:

Why would you want to hang out with those dudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom