2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think lebron would leave in a heartbeat if there was a legit path to instant chips again. I just dont see one.

I also don't think it's fair for lebro to expect to have his role players be insanely talented. If three players take up most of the cap space the **** do you want? It's a capped sport. But whatever.

Last edited:
between this, his performance over last season, and his overall personality and demeanor if you're hoping for a guy they'll stay with your franchise long term...

I don't see why Jabari shouldn't be the number one pick. Wiggins has to show something crazy in those private work outs for Cleveland to think other wise.

Did I miss people calling Pat Riley out for his conference and that "If you have guts you don't leave out the first door open" statement? :nerd:

I think lebron would leave in a heartbeat if there was a legit path to instant chips again. I just dont see one.

I also don't think it's fair for lebro to expect to have his role players be insanely talented. If three players take up most of the cap space the **** do you want? It's a capped sport. But whatever.

there's one in Houston.... but he's too soft to go out West with the big dogs. 3 grueling series to the Finals is not his cup of tea.

Did I miss people calling Pat Riley out for his conference and that "If you have guts you don't leave out the first door open" statement? :nerd:

Most people think its a gangsta move and other people think lebron is the wrong one to say that too. He's about easy rings not challenges and it could rub him the wrong way. He's sensitive.

I think it was Riley's only move. Don't think he could say anything else. If it works it works and he makes lebron look loyal and brave. If he leaves then he set up the narrative hat lebron is a little pansy coward.

Last edited:

:lol: yeah Mike & Mike called him out for that

I meant here... If not let's discuss. :nerd: :pimp:

Most people think its a gangsta move and other people think lebron is the wrong one to say that too. He's about easy rings not challenges and it could rub him the wrong way. He's sensitive.

I think it was Riley's only move. Don't think he could say anything else. If it works it works and he makes lebron look loyal and brave. If he leaves then he set up the narrative hat lebron is a little pansy coward.

:rofl: @ that bolded part

I think that was cowardice, disloyal, & hypocritical considering your going out saying if he decides to take his career into his own hands he's gutless when that's exactly what he did to come down to S. Beach. But you're not supposed to say that about Pat... He's the Don :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
didnt Cp just ask to kill the trolling?

take the lebron hate to the thread you boys made for hating

I think Houston isn't as good of a fit as people say. He needs the ball in his hand and an open lane. Which can hinder both harden and Dwight.

And then we would hear about how they are trash and lebron has no help again.

I think Houston isn't as good of a fit as people say. He needs the ball in his hand and an open lane. Which can hinder both harden and Dwight.

And then we would hear about how they are trash and lebron has no help again.

I feel the same also you have a potential powder keg as Dwight becomes the 3rd option and we all have seen how he's responded when he isn't a focal point

:lol: yeah Mike & Mike called him out for that

I think that was cowardice, disloyal, & hypocritical considering your going out saying if he decides to take his career into his own hands he's gutless when that's exactly what he did to come down to S. Beach. But you're not supposed to say that about Pat... He's the Don :lol: :rolleyes

Yes LETS DISCUSS

there's one in Houston.... but he's too soft to go out West with the big dogs. 3 grueling series to the Finals is not his cup of tea.

Why would he want to play for mchale & team up with iso james & a big man that calls his teammates out when he cant make his struggle jump hook

between this, his performance over last season, and his overall personality and demeanor if you're hoping for a guy they'll stay with your franchise long term...

I don't see why Jabari shouldn't be the number one pick. Wiggins has to show something crazy in those private work outs for Cleveland to think other wise.

am i the only one that watches him and sees a bigger slower drose??? like his movements are almost the exact same. the way his are flails on crossovers and his bouncing nature in running. its almost weird.

He's pat the rat for a reason. You can call him sleezy and a hypocrite.

I think its bad of Riley to call out Lebron only if he didn't have that same conversation with Lebron during the exit interview

With that said what Riley said was real if Lebron is really one of the goats, you don't get go hopping from team to team, you make it happen

Last edited:
am i the only one that watches him and sees a bigger slower drose??? like his movements are almost the exact same. the way his are flails on crossovers and his bouncing nature in running. its almost weird.

I see it same lil hop and his hesitations are similar

they're both from the Chi so i can understand it

Pass the blunt, i wanna see what youre seeing

Why does the Lebron conversation need to be taken away from an encompassed NBA thread and straight to the specific thread, especially when it's a Lebron Pat Riley Heat GM decisions type discussion.
What exactly is supposed to be discussed in here if a few guys taking shots at Lebron makes the topic off limits?

Serious question.

Why does the Lebron conversation need to be taken away from an encompassed NBA thread and straight to the specific thread, especially when it's a Lebron Pat Riley Heat GM decisions type discussion.
What exactly is supposed to be discussed in here if a few guys taking shots at Lebron makes the topic off limits?

Serious question.

You're relatively new here. This LeBron talk will carry on daily, til, 2026 or so if not stopped or paused somehow.

It's fine to discuss him at times, but every single day, over and over, not so much.

Same for Kobe, same for MJ, same for any other topic that gets dozens of people arguing and fussing sideways without result for weeks on end.

It's better to try and confine it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom